Beach trip

Ae and Ping were busy formulating a plan to know about Pete's feelings while Pitchaya and Intouch families planned an outdoor trip. Senior Intouch had suggested of going to beach since the families didn't go for outing for a long time. The weekend was booked and both the families left for their destination.

Yim was excited as she was going to enjoy playing in water. She had made a lot of plan which included her favorite uncles – Pete and Ae. Pete was happy knowing that he was going to spend lot of time with Ae. But his happiness faded away when he saw Ohm. Thinking about spending his time with Ohm gave Pete goose bumps.

He looked at Ae who just smiled at him. But that smile conveyed a lot many emotions. There was assurance that Ae will be there with him if something goes wrong.

After checking that everything was packed, both the families left for the beach. Yim insisted on travelling with Pete so Ohm had three more people sitting inside his car – Pete, Ae and Yim. The little girl was telling Ae about her day at school and also complaining that some people were really mean and bullying her.

Ohm was getting irritated with the talk and snapped, making the little girl scared. She started to cry and Pete pulled her on his lap trying to calm her down. Ae was there too helping Pete for making the little girl smile. He even nagged Ohm for having taken out his anger on the little girl. After that, the ride was silent as Yim felt asleep in Pete's arms.

Senior Intouch had already booked a house for both the families and they were going to stay together. Each one had room for themselves. Ohm marched towards his room caring less to pay attention to the other members. Everyone dispersed and walked towards their room. Pete entered his room and lay on bed, his mind was in turmoil.

Pete's POV

I agreed to marry Ohm but I don't have any feelings for him. I thought that may be spending some time together will help us bond with each other, but it had the reverse effect on me. After the two dates, every time I am told of going out with him, I get scared. I feel like rejecting, delaying or the best – run away. But then I have to think about my parents too. They'll be hurt if I do anything like that.

I was lost in my thoughts when there was a knock on the door, I got up leisurely and walked towards it. I opened the door just to see the beaming smile of Ae. I stepped aside allowing him to enter and then closed the door behind.

"Were you sleeping?" he asked making himself comfortable on the couch placed nearby the window. "Ummm..... No, I was just thinking." I replied as I sat on the bed. He looked at me for a while but his eyes seemed totally different. I felt like melting in them. Something about this look was making me feel warm and happy. He got up from the couch and came to sit next to me.

My heart started to flutter as he was in close proximity of me. When I looked at him his gaze was fixed on my face. I felt my breathe getting heavy as he continued to stare at me. He leaned forward and whispered my name very softly "Pete". That sound made my body tingle. I didn't knew what I was feeling but whatever it was, I liked it. He inched closer to me. My mind was screaming to me to pull away but my body and heart were reacting the other way round.

Ae's POV

I looked at Pete and this sudden urge of touching his face started to build inside me. I wanted to touch his face, his eyes, his nose, his cheeks, his lips. I raised my hand trying to pull his hand into mine. When I said his name, I could see the way he reacted. And he looked damn beautiful.

 And he looked damn beautiful