Serious Talk

Pete's POV

When mae said that she is giving us two some privacy to talk, I thought of returning to room so we could speak without any interruption. But I didn't know Ae had some other plans. As soon as I entered the bedroom, he closed the door and hugged me tightly. My protests were in vain as he dominated me.

He is now sucking at my neck, making my body tingle with sensation. I tried to move but his grip is too strong. And I could clearly see that he has no intention to stop anytime soon.

Ae was busy marking my skin when I heard tiny footsteps outside my bedroom. Oh shit!!! "Ar Pete!! Ar Pete!!" I could hear little Yim calling me. Ae froze in his place and then pulled away immediately. He rushed towards the door when the knob was being turned from outside.

Thankfully, he blocked my niece from entering the bedroom. I took the opportunity to button up my shirt and tidied up myself making sure that I looked presentable. Then I walked towards the door only to find Ae and Yim making a pinky promise. Something is really going on between these two.

As soon as Yim saw me, she rushed towards me and lifted her hands up. I picked her up and she gave me a soft kiss on cheeks. This has been a habit to her to kiss my cheeks. "I am very happy Ar Pete!!! You are not going to marry bad uncle!!" The little girl said in cheerful voice.

"Yim!!!" I could hear Deli calling for her daughter and then I saw her approaching us. "Oh!! Hello Ae!! Congratulations to both of you. Mae told me that you both are getting married." Deli spoke and then shook hands with Ae. I could see happiness on her face when she came to know about us.

"I had been so worried about Pete but knowing that he is marrying Ae, I am relieved. I am sorry for Yim. When mae informed me about what happened earlier, Yim heard it and rushed upstairs. I ran behind her to stop her but she was too fast. This little kids runs like she is participating in some sprint race." Deli said pointing towards the little girl who giggled at the words.

"It's fine!!" Ae replied rubbing his neck. "How was your shopping?" I asked. "Don't ask!! This girl bought almost everything. I had very little time for myself." Deli complained. "Mae~!!!" Yim whined. "Pete, I am taking Yim along with me because her stuff is already brought into her room and let her have a look at everything." Deli spoke. Yim got down from the arms and moved towards her mother.

"See you later!!" Deli said and winked at me before leaving. We both returned back to the room and this time I made sure that we would talk and Ae would keep his hands to himself. "Ae, we need to talk about few stuff." I said making myself comfortable on the couch.

Ae sat next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. There is no way that he would stop being clingy. I guess I would have to get used to this. "Yes sweetheart!! I am all ears!!" he replied.

"Umm... You know we need to tell Ohm about everything. Even though he had been wrong, I don't want to be the same." I cleared. I always wanted to clear up everything before moving forward. "Don't worry, por will talk to him. We will not have to speak to him. In fact, por would have informed him by now." Ae assured. He then pulled me close and placed his chin on my shoulder. And I don't want to deny that I started to like being this way with him. I think it is his way of conveying his emotions sometimes.

"We also need to tell our friends about this." I reminded. "Yes!! We'll do that. I'll call them and we can plan a small get together so that I could announce it to everyone." Ae stated. "And...... what did you promise Yim?" I couldn't help myself from questioning.

"Oh!!! Yim said that I should buy her something she likes so that she could give me permission to marry her uncle." Ae replied. "And what did she demand?" I inquired. "She had asked me to keep it a secret. And you know I can't tell you that now." He said and winked at me. So that was the pinky promise that I saw earlier.