Second date

The clock struck 5.00 and the sound of alarm was resonating through the walls in one of the bedroom in Intouch's house. The youngest son of the family, stirred in his bed and reached his hand to shut the culprit who disturbed his sleep. But then he sat up abruptly realizing why he had planned to get up this early.

He hurried through his morning routine and walked into the kitchen. The servants were already up and performing their duties. Ae had a light breakfast and rushed out of the house. He got into his car and drove out of the premises.

He drove to some distance and then parked his car in front of a small stall selling noodles. He waited patiently for Ohm to leave so that he could follow him. It had been half an hour and Ohm finally drove out. Ae started to follow him maintaining a safe distance so as not to raise suspicion. Ohm arrived at Pitchaya mansion and soon Pete walked out wearing a beautiful off-white turtle neck t-shirt paired with blue jeans. He looked very cute and Ae can't stop himself from admiring.

Pete's POV

I was up at usual time and performed my morning routine. I tried to drag everything taking my time, as if I was mentally trying to delay meeting Ohm. I don't know why but I feel something odd about going out with him. It's not same as Ae.

When I am with Ae, I feel safe, protected and cared. And with Ohm......... I feel scared, worried and also vulnerable. I remember having Ohm visit our house during family gatherings, he was never interested in speaking to anyone, and he would be having that poker face all time. After few days, I learnt to ignore him and spend all the time with Ae.

After Phi got married, I had hardly anyone to speak to so I would call Ae more often and that was how things changed in past few years. I grew more fond of him and would visit his house frequently. I felt comfortable being with him, and more than that, there was this feeling of security.

I ate my breakfast leisurely earning a few glances form Phi. Mae and por thought I was just shy and let it pass. When I was done, Phi asked me if I was fine and I lied. I wanted to tell him about what had happened on the first date but that would have resulted in causing some misunderstanding so I just said that I was nervous. He patted my shoulder and said, "You know you can trust me. If there is anything bothering you then come and talk to me. And please don't rush into this marriage if you are not sure about your feelings."

I don't know why but I felt that Phi knew something about the first date. He had that knowing look on his face that made me feel a little guilty for having lied. I tried to smile and nodded my head in response. He then left for office and I just walked towards the living room trying to pass my time and praying internally to God that Ohm would have some urgent meeting to attend and would call off today's date. My mind wandered to dreamland thinking what I'll do if my wish comes true and then I remembered Ae asking me if I was free. I might text him asking him if we could go out for a drive, it had been long since the last time we went out for drive.

But luck was not on my side, mae walked in informing me that Ohm had arrived and was waiting in his car. Arrrgghhhh!!! That attitude of him, can't he be a little soft? I nodded and got ready to leave. I waved at my mother and walked out of the house towards where the car stood.

I got into the car and occupied the passenger seat and fastened the seat belt. I didn't dare to look at Ohm who would say something that would make me feel low again. He started the engine caringless to spare me a glance. I looked out of window while he drove towards the destination. We soon arrived at the LS mall.

Ohm parked his car and I soon got out of the car. I quickly fished out my cell phone and messaged Ae my location. Then I walked behind Ohm as he made his way inside. He went to buy tickets while I stood there looking around. I saw couples walking hand in hand, laughing and smiling. Somewhere, I felt jealous since I couldn't feel even a tiny bit of this feeling.