Possessive Ae

"Ai Pete!!! Nice to see you man!!!" A very handsome guy just arrived and waved at the cute guy. He walked towards Pete and placed his hands on his shoulders. "I didn't know you would be coming. It's been long that I have seen you. How have you been? Ah! You look more handsome now!" He continued. "Sawasdee khrab Ai Pond!" Pete greeted politely.

A person who was walking towards his lover heard what the handsome guy spoke and hurried to protect his precious possession. And then Pond's hand was thrown away from Pete's shoulder by a fuming young man. "Awwww... Ae!!! Can't you be little gentle? My hand almost broke into pieces." Pond complained shaking him arm. "Keep your filthy hands off my lo....... friend." Ae snarled.

Pond looked at Ae confused thinking what he did to provoke his wrath. He knew that Ae always cared for Pete but now this care was at another level. Ae looked like he was ready to kill Pond with his bare hands.

"Pete!!!!" A squeal was heard and soon a koala had wrap himself around Pete. "I am glad that you came. I'll have some company when these people decide to play beach football." Tar spoke squeezing Pete. "I am glad that you too are coming along." Pete replied with a cheerful tone. "Pete, you know him?" Pond asked pointing at Tar. "Yes, we met few days back at LS mall when he had returned. We spent the day together." Pete informed. "Seems like I am the only one left out." Pond spoke to himself with pouting. "Who would like to invite a nosy person like you who keeps interfering in other's matters?" Ae stated.

"Awww.... Ae, I am hurt!" Pond replied faking a sad tone and placing his hands on his chest. Everyone started to laugh looking at the two buddies who were busy insulting each other.

"Come, I'll introduce you to other people." Tar said and pulled Pete along with him. Ae was watching everything and muttered to himself, "Damn!!!! I should have told Ping that I would be coming in my own car." He sighed and then walked towards the others pulling the two bags along.

Soon, everyone had arrived and Ping decided that it was time to leave. Everybody started to get into the vehicle. Ae was careful not to let Pete sit with the others. He pulled Pete along with him to the last seat and shoved him towards the window and occupied the empty space beside him, blocking everyone from approaching his lover.

Pete understood that Ae was jealous and a small smile crept on his face. The journey started and everyone was in high spirits – they were talking, teasing and cracking jokes all the time. The lively atmosphere continued for three hours till everyone felt drained off the energy. Finally one by one, everyone started to fall back in place taking rest. Soon, the vehicle was filled with silence as most of the people were almost asleep.

Pete was busy looking outside admiring the view. Ae could now give his full attention to his lover who was busy staring out of the window. Ae moved his hands and circled them around Pete's waist. The cute guy stiffened at the contact and turned his gaze to look at Ae. "Ae, what are you doing? There are people here. Someone might see." Pete whispered.

Ae bent down and pulled a travel blanket out of his bag and wrapped it around both of them. "Now, no one could see what I am doing." Ae replied pulling Pete closer. Luckily the seats of the minivan were very high and blocked the view of the people sitting at the back.

Ae then moved his hand towards Pete's waist and then slipped inside his t-shirt. Pete froze at the cold touch and his eyes widened in shock. It was risky doing something like that when they were travelling with others, they might get caught. But this thought was making Ae get more excited and he started to move his hand up towards Pete's nipple.

He started to stroke the buds while he pulled Pete to lean on his shoulder. Pete was having hard time muffling his moans so he hid his face into Ae's neck. Ae was starting to get aroused by the way Pete was moving at his touches. Pete's lips were lightly brushing against Ae's neck when Ae pinched his bud bit harshly.