Epilogue

Everything was back to normal after the engagement party. Pete was relieved since there was no more news circulated in media after their engagement. It was not only because no one noticed what happened during engagement but because Sun made sure that no more news about Ae and Pete would be out in media.

Ae was back to his routine of work and Pete too had started going to company more often to learn about the work. He was also indulging himself in painting in between and then the remaining time was spent with Ae.

Ohm had been planning of ruining the healthy relationship of Ae and Pete and today was going to be the big opportunity for him. He had everything planned so he hurried to work. He was already inside the building and walking at a fast pace when he collided against someone.

The small fragile figure was carrying some papers which got dispersed at the impact. The person started to collect them in hurry piling them up one over the other. Ohm brushed off the dirt from his trousers as he got up. He turned to look at the person who had stumbled into him all ready to yell, "You idiot!! Where are your eyes? Can't yo-" but his words got stuck inside his throat as he saw the familiar figure.

It had been days, months and not just months but years that he had last seen this face. The face that kept haunting him till date. The only face that reminded him of all his wrong doings. The face of an innocent person whose life got ruined just because of Ohm's selfish bet. The person looked at Ohm and his eyes held thousands of emotions – fear, hatred, pain, betrayal and lot more.

"Love, there you are!! I am waiting for you in the office. You are having presentation today and you are already wasting your time here." A female voice sounded from behind Ohm. "Oh! Nong, what are you doing here? Get your work done before I give another complain to boss and get you fired." The lady spoke as she narrowed her eyes on the fragile person who shivered at those words. Without sparing another glance at the two, the person walked away with head hanging low.

"Ohm, sweety, I have already prepared your presentation. Come and have a look." The female said as she placed her hands over Ohm's shoulder and pulled him towards her. "Nahm, I am not in a mood for your lovey-dovey talk. Just leave me alone for a while." Ohm spoke as he watched the person who was just shoved away by Nahm disappear behind the doors.

Nahm thought it was another bad day for Ohm and then left him alone after pecking his lips. All this years, Ohm had been searching for that person to talk just for once and when he finally met him, he couldn't utter a word.

He somehow managed to drag himself to his office. He got ready and left for the conference room for the presentation. He occupied his seat and waited for presentation to start. Everyone was gathered and Ae's secretary walked in carrying all the files and it was the greatest shock for Ohm.

"N'Fluke, you can go if you want after you place the files on the table or you can stay here." Ae offered. "Thank you Boss." The fragile person replied as he placed the files on the table. Ohm was watching him carefully all this time as he did his work. Fluke could feel the stares coming from behind his back and that made him uncomfortable. He turned to Ae and nodded before he left the place. Even though he wanted to stay, he felt suffocated staying in the company of the person who had ruined his life.

The meeting begin and Ohm was mentally absent throughout. His thoughts were lingering around that one person whom he had seen just now. After disappearing immediately, he was finally in front of Ohm under different circumstances. A lot of time had elapsed and the things had changed a lot.

Ae could feel that something was wrong with Ohm and he got a bit worried. After the meeting was over, Ohm left the place silently. Ae talked to his father about his elder brother and Mr Intouch too got concerned.