The first official date!!

The next day Pete woke up early since he was going on a date with Ae. He hurried through his morning routine and got ready. He then made his way towards dining room where Deli was feeding Yim her breakfast. The little girl was very stubborn and didn't want to go for school as she came to know that Ae was going to take Pete out.

 The little girl was very stubborn and didn't want to go for school as she came to know that Ae was going to take Pete out

The image is used for reference purpose and belongs to the rightful owner

Poor girl didn't know why they were going out. She just thought that they were going on a picnic without her. Deli finally had to scold her little daughter and make her finish her breakfast. The little girl did so with pouting face and then left for school saying – I am not going to talk to mae.

Soon, everyone was present at the dining table and having their meal. "Pete, what time Ae is coming?" Sun asked. "He'll be here by 9.00." Pete replied. "Okay... Have fun!" Sun spoke and winked at him. Pete nodded in response with blushing face.

Sun and Putch left for work and Deli too soon followed them. Pete was waiting for Ae and the impatience was clearly visible on his face. "Pete, Ae will arrive soon, you need not wait for him at the door." Patchara spoke patting Pete's shoulder. "Mae, I was just looking outside." Pete tried to explain. "I know you very well son. I know how you behave when you are with Ae, I have seen how eagerly you waited for him when you both planned an outing. So don't try to fool me by saying that you aren't waiting for him." Patchara stated.

Pete had no other option than giving up since he knew that his mother was not going to listen. He finally walked in and flopped onto the sofa facing the door. His eyes still glued to the door. Patchara sighed looking at her younger son and muttered to herself, "Guess, he will keep staring at the door till Ae arrives."

It was 8.45 am when Ae drove inside the premises and parked his car. As soon as Pete heard the sound, he got up from his place and rushed towards the door. Ae was walking towards the entrance holding a bouquet of red roses. Pete smiled looking at Ae and then he heard his mother calling him.

Ae approached Pete with a beaming smile, "Good morning my love!!" he said handing Pete the bouquet. "Good morning Ae." Pete replied as he took the bouquet and started to admire it. "Ae! Finally, you are here. Pete had been staring at the door since morning. His eyes would have got tired by now." Patchara teased.

"Mae~" Pete whined trying to hide his embarrassment. Ae let out a chuckle and then greeted Patchara, "Good morning aunt." "Good morning Ae. And henceforth call me mae and not aunt." she replied. "Khrab mae." Ae said. "That's better" Patchara spoke patting Ae's shoulder. "Come inside." she instructed walking inside the house.

They walked inside the house and Patchara asked the maids to get some snacks and drinks for Ae. Pete was blushing while he kept looking at the bouquet in his hands. He stole glances at Ae but didn't make any eye contact.

Ae was aware of Pete's behavior and was trying to maintain his calm. He had a hard time controlling himself as Pete was all red from blushing. Patchara was telling Ae about the tantrums Yim had thrown after she came to know that Ae was taking Pete on a date.