Chaos

Inside the hotel room, two people were sleeping soundly with their arms wrapped around each other and legs tangled. The sun was already up and shining brightly but these two were still in deep sleep.

Unfortunately, there was a continuous sound coming from the cell phone that made the younger boy wake up. He extended his hand towards the night stand trying to grab the phone. His eyelids were still half closed but he somehow managed to press the answer button.

He put the cell phone next to his ear and spoke in his morning hoarse voice, "Hello...." He pulled the other person sleeping next to him, closer to his chest trying to feel the warmth. "Hello Ae!! Where are you? Have you seen the news?" A panicked sound came from the other side. The person holding the cell phone was woken up completely from the urgency of the voice.

Ae carefully untangled himself from Pete and then walked away from the bed to continue his talk. "Hello P'Sun!! What happened? Why are you asking about the news?" Ae asked a bit concerned. "Ae, are you in room or outside? And please tell me where's Pete?" Sun asked in worried tone.

"Phi, we are in room and Pete is still sleeping." Ae answered quickly. He could hear a sigh let out by Sun from the other side. "Thank God! Okay, now listen, switch on the television and check the news." Sun said.

Ae moved outside the room and switched on the television and browsed through the channels trying to search for the news channel. Finally he found one and immediately started to watch the news. It showed the video of Ae proposing Pete.

Ae dropped the remote he was holding as he saw the footage. "Phi.... How come..?" Ae tried to speak ad he was still in haze while he watched the video being played. "I don't know. I just got a call from someone who informed me about the news so I thought of checking whether both of you are alright. Now listen carefully to whatever I am gonna tell, since this news is leaked into media, reporters will start gathering around the hotel trying to talk to you both. I am already coming to pick you both up. So get fresh and be ready."

"Inform Pete about everything and ask him to stay inside the room. Don't let anyone in unless you know them. I'll handle everything so don't worry about it. We'll be there in soon." Sun assured. "Okay P'Sun, I'll wake Pete up and we'll both wait inside the room." Ae replied.

"Good, See you soon." Sun replied and disconnected the call. Ae rushed back inside the room since they had to get ready. He got on to the bed and slowly placed a soft kiss on Pete's forehead trying to wake him up.

Even though Ae was stressed with the whole situation, he had to be strong. And also, he didn't want Pete to start panicking as soon as he wakes up. So he was trying to be as calm as possible.

Pete stirred a bit and then opened his eyes just to look at his young lover. He smiled sweetly at Ae while greeting him, "Good morning khrab Ae!" Ae smiled at his cute lover and then started to caress his cheeks while he replied, "Good morning sweetheart. Wake up now."

"Ae, I am still sleepy. Please let me sleep for a while." Pete said pouting his lips. Ae wanted to give up at that very moment to let Pete sleep. But no, he can't do that in current situation. "Baby, just get fresh and then I'll let you sleep. In case someone comes, then I don't want them to see you like this." Ae said teasingly.

Pete felt shy and then pushed Ae's shoulder playfully. Ae helped him get up and get fresh. They both dressed up looking presentable before they walked out of the bedroom. Ae had already prepared himself to disclose the news to Pete.

He sat down on the couch pulling Pete along with him. Pete smiled at him and made himself comfortable next to Ae and rested his head on Ae's chest. "Pete, I want to tell you something but please don't panic after hearing it. I promise you that everything is fine." Ae spoke cautiously. Pete moved a bit and turned his head to look at Ae.