Returning home

"What happened to you?" Ae inquired eyeing his friend who was now trying to calm his breath. "Don't ask!! We just woke up at normal time and went out for fresh air. Then I saw reporters clouding the place and came to know about the news. So, I rushed back inside informing everyone and then hurried to come here. Both the elevators are not working so I had to use the staircase." Ping spoke while breathing heavily.

"Come, please sit down and drink some water. I am scared that you might pass out." Ae said as he motioned Ping towards the couch. He handed Ping some water letting him catch his breathe.

"Do you think that it was Pond who leaked the video?" Ae raised the question. "No Ae, Pond had been whining since morning saying someone already ruined his plan of teasing you. Also, nobody had the idea of this proposal so they were not able to shoot it. I think we should inquire with the hotel stuff." Ping stated. "Hmm.. I'll inquire about it. But first we will have to get out of here and it's not possible till reporters are crowding outside." Ae cleared.

"I can arrange for it if you want." Ping offered. "No, P'Sun is already on his way to pick us up. He had asked us to stay inside the room till he return. I guess you too will be stuck with us now till he arrives. I can't risk opening the door." Ae spoke.

"Where's Pete?" Ping asked as he saw the cute guy was nowhere to be seen. "He's sleeping. He had been disturbed about the news and was crying. I tried to pacify him and he finally felt asleep." Ae stated.

The two friends were seated inside the room watching the news that still played the same footage. Ae sighed and got up to check on his lover. Pete had been sleeping for quite some time now. Ae opened the door and found Pete still sleeping peacefully. He had his hand wrapped around the pillow and he was snoring cutely.

Ae slipped next to him and started caressing his cheeks gently. All his worries seemed to get erased as he saw that innocent face. Pete opened his eyes slowly and saw Ae sitting next to him. "Ae, did phi arrive?" Pete asked in his sleepy voice.

"Not yet dear, you can sleep. Ping has come to check so he is sitting in the other room." Ae informed. Pete moved to get up and Ae helped him. After taking some time to relax he walked towards the bathroom to get fresh while Ae walked out to talk to Ping.

After sometime Pete walked towards where Ae and Ping were seated watching the news. Pete sat down next to Ae with his gaze fixed on the television. He watched the video that was played, carefully. He looked at each and every detail of the proposal which he had missed because he was overwhelmed with emotions last night.

Somehow he started to enjoy watching it rather getting depressed. His heart was swelling with happiness as he now realized that everyone knew that they are together. There was no need of being afraid anymore. A smile spread on his lips brightening his face.

Ae saw the smile on Pete's face and was a bit confused. "Lo- Pete, why are you smiling?" Ae asked. "Ae, I just realized that everyone has come to know about us. You were right, I should have thought about this in a positive way." Pete replied in a cheerful voice.

Ae was finally relieved as he saw the way Pete was now responding to the situation. He had been worried all the time thinking about Pete since the cute guy was very sensitive with these kinds of matter.

Ae's house:

"Hello, I guess you must have watched the news." Senior Intouch spoke as he paced inside the study room. "Yes, we saw it." The person on the other side replied. "I am leaving now to clear the mess and get both of them back safely." Mr Intouch spoke.

"Oh! That won't be necessary. Sun had already left to deal with everything. You can stay home and relax. I trust Sun enough to let him take care of the situation." Putch assured. "Do you have any idea about who leaked the news? I am going to search for the person who is responsible for this chaos." Senior Intouch spoke in fierce voice.