Movie date

When Ae arrived, Pete was already sitting in the hall waiting for him. His face brightened up with the smile after seeing his younger lover. As usual, Patchara greeted him and narrated to him how Pete was behaving the previous day. Ae was glancing at Pete in between while Pete was looking down with embarrassment.

After spending some time with the mother, Ae and Pete left the place. As soon as they got into the car, Ae grabbed Pete's hand pulling him closer. The cute guy got a bit stunned at the action and looked at Ae who had a naughty smile playing on his lips. "Ae, what are you doing? Mae is still there at the door." Pete whispered.

"What did I do?" Ae asked pretending to be innocent. Pete tried to pull away but Ae's hold on him was strong. His heart started to beat at a faster pace as Ae closed the distance between them. He soon pressed his lips to Pete kissing him softly. Pete melted in the touch allowing Ae to take control. His hands snaked around Ae's neck pulling him closer.

Ae pulled back after sometime and looked at Pete, who was out of breathe now. He smile at his lover and pinched his cheeks. "Let's get going." Ae said while starting the engine. He drove out of the premises making their way to the LS mall. Ae had planned of watching a movie with Pete and then go for a drive.

They arrived at their destination and Ae parked the car. He soon got out and rushed to passenger side holding the door open for Pete. Pete smiled at his younger lover and stepped out of the car allowing Ae to close the door. Ae wrapped his arm around Pete's waist pulling him towards the elevator. Pete was now used to Ae's touches - Ae would always be holding Pete's hand or drape his hand over Pete's shoulder or waist.

The elevator's door opened and they soon got inside and Ae pressed the button to 3rd floor. "Which movie are we watching today?" Pete tried to start a conversation. "It's a secret." Ae said pulling his cute lover closer.

The elevator dinged and the doors opened, the couple walked out making their way towards the theater. "Pete, just wait here, I'll get our tickets." Ae said making Pete sit on the nearby bench. Pete smiled and nodded in response.

Ae walked towards the ticket counter to get their tickets while keeping an eye on Pete. He asked for two tickets in last row and then walked to get some drinks and popcorn bucket. He then returned to where Pete was seated waiting eagerly for him.

Ae handed Pete drink and they walked into the theater. Little did they know there was someone watching them all this time. This young person had his gaze fixed on Pete all the while. There was snapping of finger that made the person turn his head towards the sound diverting his attention away from the couple.

Ae pulled Pete towards the last row, most of the rows at the back were empty that gave the couple some amount of privacy. "Ae, why did you buy last row tickets?" Pete asked innocently. "I don't want to have strangers sitting next to you." Ae replied as they occupied their seats.

The lights were dimmed and the movie started. Pete was lost in watching the movie, his hand moving slowly to pick up popcorn and then put it into his mouth. Ae was least bothered about watching the movie, his gaze was fixed on the cute guy sitting next to him.

Ae held Pete's hand that was picking up the popcorn and placed a soft kiss on it. The owner of the hand was stunned and turned his head to look at the person sitting next to him. "Ae, what are doing?" Pete whispered leaning closer to Ae.

Ae took this opportunity and leaned closer to Pete to whisper into his ear, "What did I do?" he asked and licked Pete's ear. Pete gasped at the touch and covered his mouth trying to sustain the moan that was threatening to escape his lips. Ae wrapped his hand around Pete's waist and pulled him closer.

"Ae, what are you doing? People might see us." Pete reminded trying to pull away. "I am no longer interested in looking at the screen when I have such a beautiful person sitting next to me" Ae spoke in a raspy voice and pressed his lips on Pete's neck.