Trip

Ae who had been busy going through the documents was disturbed with the beeping sound of the cell phone. He picked it up to check and it showed 5 missed calls and one message. He opened the message and found that Ping had asked him to call back.

Ae called back Ping immediately thinking it might be important. "Hello Ae!! Where were you? I called you so many times." Ping complained as soon as Ae picked up the call. "Hi, I was in a meeting so I wasn't able to attend it." Ae cleared.

"Ae, I hope you remember your promise of doing me a favor." Ping reminded. "Yes! I remember it very well." Ae replied. "Then..... I was thinking if we all could go for a small trip. I would arrange everything. I have already spoken to a person for a minivan. And regarding the stay, I have one of my friends who own a hotel at the beach so we can stay there. You can bring Pete along. You could also propose him at the beach in front of all and that will also help you to announce your relationship with Pete to rest of the friends." Ping suggested.

"Also, I was planning to leave tomorrow so that we could enjoy the weekend there and return Sunday eve." Ping continued. "Okay... And what favor do you want in this case?" Ae inquired. "Well, you will pay for the minivan!" Ping replied. "Huh?! Only this much? I thought you'll be asking me to pay for everything." Ae spoke with a bit surprise. "Well, I could have asked you for that but as much as I want, I won't do it. Besides, I helped you last time as a compensation for my mistake." Ping replied with guilt.

Ae was a bit stunned hearing those words. "What mistake?" Ae asked in confusion. "Well..... about Tar. I tried to make Pete jealous and he just ran away. I felt bad after looking at how sad he was. And when I came to know what Ohm had done with him, I started to feel guilty. So, I thought of helping you up." Ping spoke.

"So, I guess you already spoke to this friend of yours about the proposal plan?" Ae questioned. "Yes, I made everything clear before calling you. Even I had asked him to reserve rooms for us. Don't worry, I had also asked for a separate room for you both." Ping said with a little teasing tone.

Ae felt flustered and thought for a while. Ping's plan was really great since he could propose Pete and let his friends know about them. The only thing that was holding him back was what happened in the conference room. "Ping, can I take some time to think and call you back? I'll call you by afternoon." Ae promised. "Okay buddy... See ya!" Ping said and disconnected the call.

Ae bolted out of his office, rushing towards his father's cabin. He knocked on the door and entered. "Por, I need to talk to you about something." Ae said panting. "Calm down Ae. Take a breath first and then proceed to talk." His father said as he saw the haste.

"Can I go out with friends this week? I promise to return back by Sunday eve. It's just a short trip." Ae tried to convince his father. "It's okay Ae. You need not explain me everything. You can go for trip and one more thing, I have spoken to Pete's father and we are announcing your and Pete's marriage next week. So, we are going to have an engagement party where all the reporters will be present." Senior Intouch stated.

Ae thanked Ping mentally for having planned the trip after hearing his father. Ae nodded in response and walked out his father's office, back to his cabin. He hurriedly called Pete and waited for the other person to pick up. As usual, Pete picked up the call soon after, "Hello Ae!" he said with a sweet tone. "Hey baby, I wanted to ask you if you could come with me for a trip. Ping had planned of going to beach with other friends and he is inviting us. So, would you like to come?" Ae asked even though he knew that Pete would agree immediately.

After hearing about beach trip, Pete got excited and hurried to reply, "Yes Ae!!! I would like to come. When are we going?" "We are going to beach and we are leaving tomorrow so start packing your bags and inform mae and others. I'll go for shopping after I return from office so won't be able to visit you. I'll pick you up tomorrow morning. Will that be okay?" Ae asked. "Yes Ae.... I'll be waiting for you. I'll inform everyone about the trip and pack my stuff. Love you Ae." Pete said in cheerful voice. "Love you too baby. Gotta go now. I'll call you in eve." Ae replied and disconnected the call.