A small step forward

Ae's POV

I have been waiting for this moment since morning. Ever since I saw Pete today and the way he was blushing all the time, had my self-control reach its limit. I made sure that we get full privacy so that I could spend some time admiring my love.

Ever since I have recognized my feelings for Pete, I have been having these thoughts about him which I never ever had earlier. Earlier, I just wanted to see him smile and happy. But now, I have many other things on mind and most of them are corrupt. If you know what I mean........

Sometimes, I feel that my soul got exchanged with that of Pond, which is how much pervert thoughts I am having recently. I couldn't even describe some of them. I even tried to imagine how Pete would look under me, all naked and screaming my name in pleasure. This thought itself had me hard within seconds and I had spent my time in bathroom trying to calm down junior Ae.

If Pete comes to know about what I am thinking, he might get scared and run away. But I don't want to scare him so I am taking slow steps at present. As much as I want to ravish him, his consent is most important for me. I don't want to end up doing something that might hurt him and especially his feelings.

As soon as the waitress left with closing the door behind, I pulled Pete on my lap. I could see the surprise on his face but also there was concern. I assured him not to worry since I had managed everything. I wanted to have some 'nice' time with him.

He hooked his arms around my neck relaxing himself as I pulled him closer. I could smell his baby scent and I started to nuzzle and kiss his neck. He whispered my name so softly that made me pull away and look at him.

His eyes were close and lips slightly parted. I could feel his heart that was beating so fast just like mine. That sight was so sinful that it almost managed to rip apart the last ounce of self-control left in me. But I had to be patient since I don't want to scare my lover.

I moved my hand towards his nape and slowly pulled him closer. I could feel his breath against my face as our faces were just inches away from each other. I gently pressed my lips against his and started to kiss him softly.

He was responding with same fervor making me feel happy. This feeling was really amazing. I have thought about how it felt to kiss him many a times but when I had finally kissed him few days back, it was so sweet and so addicting that I wanted to keep kissing his lips.

My one hand was now wrapped around his waist while the other was on his nape as I continued to kiss him. I licked the crack making him part his lips. I inserted my tongue into his warm cave and soon found the play mate. His tongue was moving against mine giving small licks.

The kiss had turned sloppy and I could feel his body reacting to the sensation. I moved back making myself comfortable with our lips still sealed. I turned him a bit so that he was now straddling me. My hands slid into his t-shirt and slowly started to caress his skin.

Saliva had almost stained around our lips and chin by now. I slowly traced the soft skin with my tongue moving towards his neck. I nuzzled his sensitive spot and I could feel him arching his back. I bit on the smooth skin over and over till there was a visible mark and then licked it.

A soft moan escaped his lips which I swallowed immediately. I could feel him tugging at the hem of my shirt and I slowly unbuttoned my shirt allowing him to do what he wanted. I held him close while I pulled his t-shirt a bit up so that I could get access to his nipples.

They were pink and so cute, that I immediately latched on them. "Aahhh!!" he almost screamed. "Keep it low sweetheart!! I don't want others to hear your sweet voice." I reminded. I felt a slight movement and then his moans were all muffled.