Claim

🔞 Mature Content

Ae and Pete had their lunch talking about the place they had visited yesterday. Pete expressed that he wanted to visit it again and Ae promised him that he will take him there sooner. The servants watched both the boys in awe as they continued with the meal.

After they were done with the lunch, Ae asked Pete to go to his room while he stayed back to talk to the servants. He informed them not to disturb him since he was going to take a nap. They all nodded in response and Ae made his way towards his room. Little did they know that Ae had something else running in his mind.

Pete entered the bedroom and walked towards the window, standing there taking in the beautiful view. He had visited Ae's place countless number of times but now everything seemed different. Ever since they got in relationship and their parents approved about them things started to feel different.

Pete's visits to Ae's place diminished after Yim was born. Since the girl would get upset whenever Pete left for Ae's place, Ae decided to pay visit to Pete's place more often. Earlier Ae and Pete had many memories of being in this house. Pete used to come to Ae's place at weekend and they would spend their time in playing video games and watching movie. It was the time when Pete would feel really happy.

Pete was lost in his thoughts and failed to notice that Ae had already entered the bedroom. Ae locked the door and moved towards Pete standing behind him. He placed his hands on Pete's shoulder, tenderly moving down towards the elbow and then to the wrist, while tracing the soft smooth skin. He then moved closer and pressed his chest against Pete's back and pulled him back with force.

Pete was not prepared for this move and stumbled into Ae. But Ae prevented him from falling since his grip around Pete was tight. He laced his fingers into Pete and then enveloped him into a hug. Ae pressed his lips on Pete's neck and moved upwards towards the ear and gave it a soft lick. Pete moaned as he felt the shiver run down his spine at the touch. He arched his back at the feeling.

"Babe, I had been waiting for this moment so eagerly. Finally, no one is going to disturb us. It's just you and me." Ae spoke in a raspy voice against Pete's ear. He licked the ear shell and gave it a soft bite.

He then freed his finger and brought them towards Pete's chest and slowly started to unbutton the shirt. Pete knew what is going to follow and he was ready for it. Ae managed to unbutton the shirt and pulled the fabric off while gliding his fingers in ghostly touches over Pete's soft skin. He tossed the shirt aside and then removed his t-shirt and threw it away.

He kissed Pete's nape and then spoke in a hoarse voice, "Don't hold back your moans. I want to hear your sweet voice. And you know very well that this room is sound proof." He then bit on Pete's soft spot making the cute guy moan loudly. That voice was sending overwhelming feeling all over Ae's body.

Ae picked up Pete in bridal style and carried him to the bed and gently placed him on the mattress. He then hovered over him locking his eyes with his lover. His dark orbs reflecting the hunger that had built inside him. "Pete, do you mind if we take a step forward in our relationship?" Ae asked cautiously.

Pete blushed after hearing those words. He spoke in a low voice, "Ae, you don't need to ask me that question. You know that I am never going to deny you. I.... I... I also want Ae to mark me as yours." Pete turned around hiding his face into the pillow. He was too shy to even look at Ae after having spoken the words.

Ae sighed and then bent over planting soft kisses on Pete's skin. Pete was lying on his stomach with his head buried inside the pillow as he tried to avoid looking at Ae. Ae moved towards Pete's nape and pressed his lips on the skin and then slowly started to trace the spine with tongue.