I want Pete!!

Two hours have passed since Pete felt asleep due to exhaustion. Ae had cleaned him up and also made him take pain killers before allowing him to take a nap. Poor Pete was drained to an extent that he didn't even bother to move to get his clothes.

The duvet was covering his lower body, hiding his private parts. Ae was sitting next to him admiring his beauty, gently stroking his hairs. Ae's art work was displayed on Pete's neck and chest and he felt proud about himself.

Pete looked cute while sleeping. He had his lips pouted and little snores could be heard. This sight made Ae have a thought of waking up every morning next to his cute lover. He was lost into the thoughts about how their married life would be. Certainly, Ae would have Pete around himself all the time.

Ae was snapped form his thoughts when he heard the knock on the door. Ae slipped from the bed and made sure to cover Pete's body till neck with duvet before walking to grab his boxer. He wore them and walked towards the door to see the intruder. He opened the door a bit, making sure to hide his cute lover from whoever stood at the door.

He frowned after seeing the person standing at the door. He was about to close the door when the other person held it open. "What do you want?" Ae asked a bit irritated. "I heard Pete is here." Ohm stated.

"Yes" Ae spoke leisurely. Ohm tried to peek into the room and got a slight glance of sleeping Pete. Thankfully, Ae was thoughtful enough to cover his body with duvet before walking out. "Why is he sleeping here?" Ohm inquired. "Why do you need to know? It's none of your concern about what my fiancé do." Ae retaliated.

"Your fiancé? He is mine. Did you forget that por had fixed Pete's marriage with me?" Ohm spoke. "Phi, I think you should get yourself checked!! Por had already cancelled your wedding with Pete and now I am the one who is going to marry him. So, if you are done with your 'interrogation' then please leave. I don't want you to wake up my fiancé." Ae hissed and then slammed the door on Ohm's face, leaving the fuming Ohm to get more frustrated.

Ae walked back into the room and got onto the bed making himself comfortable next to Pete. He gently stroked Pete's cheeks, his touch was as soft as feather. Pete who was a bit disturbed from the loud voices earlier finally opened his eyes to look at his young lover.

A sweet smile spread across lips as he saw Ae looking at him with pure affection. He placed his hand tenderly over Ae's hand that was stroking his cheeks. Ae lowered himself and planted a soft kiss on Pete's forehead. "I am sorry for waking you up." Ae apologized. "It is alright Ae, you didn't disturb my sleep." Pete assured.

He tried to move in order to sit up but his lower body was in pain and he almost whimpered. Ae got concerned and immediately held him helping him to sit up. "Is it paining a lot?" he asked in concern. Pete frowned hearing those words and spoke in low voice, "Ae, you should not ask me something like that." He tried to hide his face which was now turning red.

Ae held his hand while trying to gain his attention. Pete looked at Ae and it was clear that the cute guy was now feeling shy. "Let me help you." Ae stated and walked into the bathroom. He prepared a warm bath and returned back to the bed. He gently lifted Pete up and carried him to the bathtub and lowered him slowly into the water.

Ae walked out of the bathroom since he knew himself much better. He tried to distract himself by replacing the bed sheet and tiding up the bed. He picked up their clothes that he had thrown away few hours earlier. He folded them and placed neatly while he waited Pete to walk out of the bathroom.

After a while, the door opened and Pete stepped out smelling of Ae's shower gel. Ae handed him the clothes and walked out of the bedroom giving Pete privacy to change his clothes. He wanted to stay back and help Pete but he knew that he didn't had enough self-control to prevent himself from doing something really naughty.