The reality

Two people were sitting inside the car – one was rubbing his neck while the other was blushing red. Ae looked at Pete only to notice him trying to avoid the eye contact.

After having confessed his feelings, Ae had almost abused Pete's lips to an extent that they were swollen. After sometime when Ae pulled away and looked at Pete, he was having a hard time controlling himself. Pete's eyes were glistening and those swollen lips along with red stained cheeks were testing his self-control.

He got back on his seat immediately and tried to compose himself. Pete took the time to sit up and adjusted the seat. When he saw himself in the mirror, he was feeling shy to look back at Ae. As a result, he was trying to avoid Ae's gaze by looking outside.

After staying quiet for a while Ae decided to break the silence. "H-How about having lunch?" Ae stuttered while questioning. "Okay." Pete responded with a soft voice with his eyes still looking outside. Ae took a deep breathe while trying to compose himself and then started the engine.

He started driving towards their favorite restaurant. After parking the car, Ae hurriedly got out of the car and rushed towards the other side opening the door on passenger side. He extended his hand forward. "Thank you but you don't have to be formal with me." Pete spoke with his blushing face while placing his hand into Ae's.

"Please let me court you the way I want. I have been waiting for this moment for a long time so I am not gonna waste even a single second to make you feel loved and treasured." Ae replied holding Pete's hand. They walked inside the restaurant and Ae asked the waitress for a table that would give them some privacy. She smiled at them and nodded in response while guiding them towards the corner table.

She left soon after informing them that the other waitress will arrive soon for taking the order. Ae made himself comfortable next to Pete and slowly wrapped his hand around Pete's waist. Pete's eyes widened as he felt the touch and he looked up at Ae. "Ae, people are there around." Pete spoke in a very low voice.

"I don't mind! Besides....... I want them to know that you are mine so they won't keep looking at you." Ae stated while tightening his grip around Pete's waist. Pete couldn't do anything other than blushing and allowing Ae to do what he wanted.

After sometime, the waitress arrived and they ordered their food. She left after noting down everything and Ae took this opportunity to speak to Pete. "Pete, we need to inform our parents about everything. Since your marriage is fixed with Ohm, we need to clear this whole thing with them first." Ae stated. "I am thinking of talking to phi today. I had spoken to him yesterday and he helped me clear all my thoughts. I agreed to go out with Ohm today because I wanted to tell him that I am cancelling this wedding. But I didn't get chance, as usual, he got call and he left without speaking. I wanted to call you after I finished the ice-cream but those guys came and you know the rest." Pete spoke.

Ae almost went into shock after Pete told him that he was going to cancel the wedding but Ohm already left without speaking. Ae was a bit sad knowing that he would have to wait for some time. He was about to ask something to Pete when the waitress appeared with their order.

Making a mental note of asking the question to Pete later, he diverted his attention to the food. They were both enjoying their meal with Ae teasing Pete in between and making him blush. It had been a while and then Ae saw Pete's eyes glued somewhere else. Ae turned his gaze in the same direction of Pete only to be left frozen in place.

Ohm was having lunch with some girl. He was even holding her hand in between while she was leaning over him. At one point, Ohm kissed her. There was a gasping sound that made Ae snap his head towards Pete, only to see the expressionless face. He placed his hand on Pete's hand trying to gain his attention.