Boyfriend??

Pete's POV

I was happy when Ae called me and  asked to go out with him. It had been so many days after the incident at beach and Mae and por had been cautious enough not to let me go out. I was getting bored and spent all my time painting. Thankfully, Ae used to come to visit more often and I had some good time.

I got up early and was in a cheerful mood to go out with Ae. I hurried through my morning routine and was early for breakfast. Of course, I had informed mae about me going out with Ae and she had happily agreed to it.

I ate in hurry and was impatiently waiting for Ae to arrive. It had been quite a while, phi had left for office and little Yim was at school. I was sitting on the sofa placed in hall with my eyes glued at the entrance.

"Pete, sweetheart, stop staring at the door. Ae will arrive soon. Why don't you watch television to pass the time?" Mae suggested. But I was not in mood to watch anything, I wanted to wait for Ae. And this small wait was really making me happy for an unknown reason.

Ae arrived wearing his casual clothes but he still managed to look handsome. He greeted mae and walked towards me. I abruptly got up and was all ready to leave. "Pete? You are in so much hurry to go out with Ae?" mae asked me teasingly. "Mae~" I whined. She was making me feel embarrassed in front of Ae.

After sometime, we walked out of the house while waving bye to mae. We got into the car and I fastened the seat belt. Ae, was searching through some songs till he found his favorite one. Not to mention, it was my favorite too. The ride was great since we talked about different things.

Finally, we arrived at the mall and Ae parked in the basement. We took the elevator since Ping had already messaged that they were already there at the 4th floor. I asked Ae why Ping had called us and he said that Ping had informed him that it was a surprise.

The elevator dinged and we got out walking around trying to find the familiar faces. After a while we saw Ping waving at us and I nudged Ae and pointed in the direction of Ping. There was Can with him along with some stranger.

We started to walk towards them and I noticed that the stranger came running towards us. He squealed in happiness, "Ae!!!!!!" and then jumped on him. He had wrapped himself around Ae and was clinging to him. He was so blunt that he planted a kiss on Ae's cheek!!!!

And what made me more angry was that Ae was laughing all the while. Was he Ae's boyfriend? I felt hurt seeing him hugging and clinging to Ae. I felt that my heart was being ripped into pieces. I couldn't describe what I was feeling at present. My chest started to feel heavy and it was as if I was being choked.

I took few steps back and then turned around making my way towards the elevator. I was in hurry to get away from everyone. I don't know what I was feeling, I wanted to be alone. I rushed inside the elevator and pressed the button for basement.

Ae's POV

We reached the mall and Pete showed me where Ping stood. And I was surprised seeing Tar. He had been staying abroad for last 5 years and had finally returned home. When I used to visit our friend Tum, Tar would always be there and he would cling to me like a little kid.

I remember speaking to him before he left. He had told me about his feelings for his brother and he was scared to tell him about them. Tum was his stepbrother and had been taking good care of him. But he never expressed his feelings to Tar and as a result, Tar felt that Tum doesn't like him. So he took the decision of going abroad for studies.

And finally, Tum mustered up his courage and confessed to Tar about his feelings. After that they were constantly talking to each other via video calls. Tum did visit him in between since Tar couldn't come over.