Engagement

Third person's POV:

After Ae and Pete returned from the trip, media was trying their best to get to talk with the two boys. And as a result, Ae and Pete were not able to meet each other like earlier. Both the families were busy with the preparations of engagement party.

Ohm was getting frustrated with each passing second as he watched the preparations getting sped up. Both the families had already sent invitations to their relatives and friends for the party.

On the engagement day:

Both the boys were excited as they were going to see each other again after they returned from their trip. Even though they spoke to each other daily and also had video calls, nothing could compare to meeting the other person face to face.

Ae was already dressed up and waiting for others as he paced into the hall impatiently. The parents arrived soon and were all set to go but still there was no trace of Ohm.

Realizing that they would be getting late, Senior Intouch decided that they should leave. He informed the maids to tell Ohm that they already left.

The family arrived at the venue and saw the area getting flooded with the reporters. As soon as they stepped out of the car, the bodyguards were already surrounding them, shielding from media. The family hurried towards the elevator and soon stepped inside.

Pete's family had already arrived and waiting for the Intouch family. As soon as the doors of elevator opened, Ae hurried out to meet Pete. "Still a kid!" Senior Intouch said letting out a sigh. They walked out of the elevator moving towards the hall.

Pete was busy talking to his brother when he saw someone moving towards him from corner of his eye. He turned his head around and saw his young lover walking towards him with a beaming smile. "Ae!!" Pete called cheerfully as he left his brother and started to walk towards Ae.

They stood in front of each other with smiling faces as Ae moved to hold Pete's hand. "I have missed you a lot." Ae whispered. "I miss you too Ae." Pete replied shyly. Soon the parents arrived and there was lot of noise coming from the hall.

"It's time!" Sun said as he moved towards the main door of the hall. He walked inside followed by everyone except Ae and Pete. They were informed to stay behind till their names were called. It gave them both some amount of privacy to talk to each other.

"How have you been?" Ae asked stroking Pete's cheeks. Pete placed his hands over Ae's hand holding them in place as he spoke, "I am so used to staying with you that this two days seemed like torture. I missed you a lot Ae."

Ae smiled as he heard the confession and leaned forward touching his forehead to Pete's. "I too was going through hell since I wasn't able to see you. I don't think I'll be able to stay away from you much longer. I might start sneaking into your bedroom more often till our marriage." Ae spoke making the cute guy blush.

"Ae!!! Stop it!! There are people around." Pete reminded Ae. But still they were happy being able to be together feeling each other's warmth.

Their sweet moment was disturbed due to a throat clearing from behind. Ae pulled back and turned his head only to find his elder brother looking at both of them with piercing gaze. "Get a room." Ohm said before he walked away making his way inside the hall.

Ae huffed off his words and turned his gaze back to Pete. At present, nothing was more important to him then Pete. Soon, a person came rushing towards them asking them to stand near the stage since both the fathers were going to call their names.

Ae held Pete's hand trying to give him comfort. He knew Pete was scared of crowd and also the cute guy would feel his feet getting numb every time he went on stage. Pete took in a deep breathe preparing himself to go on the stage.