Concern about Pete

Sun entered the hall to the sight of dimmed lights and people swaying with the music. Everyone was absorbed into the beats and were having a great time. Sun glanced searching for his target and then marched straight towards him.

He placed his hand on the shoulder of a person who was busy looking around and enjoying himself. The person turned around at the sudden contact only to be met with a serious face. "Oh, P'Sun....what's up?" Ohm said trying to maintain his calm.

Sun smiled at him making Ohm get creeps since that smile wasn't a friendly ones. Sun raised his hands towards Ohm's collar grabbing it while he spoke in a calm voice, "Ohm, you better know not to mess with Ae and Pete. And as for what happened just few minutes back....... Let me tell you, if there's any news about Pete in headlines, I am going to tear you apart piece by piece. I have records of everything that you have done and also the CCTV footage of you tempering Pete's drink. And not just that....." Sun inched his face closer to Ohm making him gulp the invisible lump, "I have records about every illegal activity you have carried out. Think twice before you mess with 'MY FAMILY.' I can be the worst nightmare you ever had." Sun continued as he loosened his grip from collar pretending to tidy up. He then patted Ohm's shoulder giving him a sweet smile before he turned back and started to walk towards Mr Intouch.

Anybody looking at the two would think that Sun was helping Ohm to tidy up his suit. Sun approached Mr Intouch since he wanted to thank him for having taken care of the situation. "Uncle, thank you for having thought about the solution to divert everyone's attention away from Pete." Sun sounded sincere as he spoke.

"Sun, we are a family now, Pete is going to be my son-in-law. I am sorry for the wrong doings of my son." Mr Intouch apologized on Ohm's behalf. "It's okay uncle, it wasn't your fault. What's more important is that you tried to take care of situation." Sun spoke.

"Where's Pete?" Mr Intouch inquired. "Pete is in one of the hotel rooms. He is sleeping and Ae is there with him." Sun informed. "Well, I guess than we don't have to worry." Mr Intouch spoke with a wide smile. The two stood there watching their guests enjoying themselves as a wave of relief washed over them.

Little Yim who wanted to meet her dear uncles very eagerly during the ceremony was now whining after Deli informed her that Pete was sleeping. The little girl had been throwing tantrums and her mother and grandmother were trying their best to calm her down. After a lot of drama, she finally agreed to be quiet when Deli promised her to take her to amusement park.

Putch was talking to some of their business partner about Ae and Pete. He was careful enough not to slip some details which might cause some problems. Ohm was left all alone staring at the crowd thinking about how to get away with this situation. Even though he had planned to ruin this evening for Ae and Pete, it turned the other way round.

Ae and Pete's friends were busy with drinks and dance and forgot to congratulate their buddies. Ping was the sober one so he walked up to Sun to inquire about the couple. "Sawasdee khrab P'Sun!" Ping greeted. "Oh Ping! I am sorry, I was too busy with something and couldn't come to talk to you." Sun apologized.

"That's alright phi. Where are Ae and Pete? I wanted to congratulate them but they are nowhere to be seen." Ping stated while he looked around trying to find the stars of the evening. "Ping, come with me." Sun said gesturing him towards the door. Ping understood that something was wrong and immediately followed Sun without uttering another word.

As soon as they were out of the place Sun turned towards Ping, "Is anyone suspicious about Ae and Pete not being at the party?" Sun asked. "No phi, all are busy enjoying themselves. I feel that tomorrow they won't even remember which party they had attended." Ping said trying to joke. "Okay... Well, someone tempered Pete's drinks and he is drunk. Luckily Ae was there in time and got him away from the hall before anything could happen. He is currently sleeping and Ae is with him." Sun informed.