Call

When Ae arrived home, there was a pin drop silence. He walked into the house to see the servants doing their chores without uttering a word. He looked around to see if his mother was there nearby but there was no trace of her. He got worried with the eerie silence. He was about to go to his parents room when he found his mother walking out of the room.

As soon as her gaze landed on Ae, tears begin to roll down her cheeks. Ae got worried and immediately rushed towards her. "Mae, what's wrong?" he inquired. "I am sorry dear. I was too blinded with my concern for Ohm that I couldn't see your feelings towards Pete. I am a very bad mother. I should have at least talked to you about Pete." She began to cry hugging Ae.

"Mae, you are the best mother for me. Don't blame yourself for anything." Ae spoke trying to pacify his mother. "Your por told me everything. I didn't know Ohm went to this extent to hurt Pete." She stated.

"It's alright mae. Pete is fine." Ae assured. After a while Tuli seemed to calm down and pulled away to look at Ae. "I am glad that you are marrying Pete. I always wanted him to be part of our family." She spoke. "Thank you mae for not being angry at me." Ae replied.

"It should be me thanking you for always being the best son. You never let us down." Tuli spoke with pride. She always felt that her younger son had been like a blessing for them and Ae had proved it right many times.

"Take some rest. I'll inform you when the dinner is ready." Tuli said and kissed Ae's forehead before leaving. Ae now knew what was the reason for the eerie silence in the house. He then took a deep breath and made his way towards his parent's bedroom.

Ae knocked the door before entering. Senior Intouch was sitting on the couch trying to relax himself. He opened his eyes to look at Ae and then smiled at him. "Come here Ae." He spoke patting the cushion next to him.

Ae made himself comfortable next to his father. "Por, I wanted to take Pete out tomorrow for a date." Ae spoke. "Okay, but take care of him. And I would like you taking rest for few days so that you could spend time with Pete. I am thinking of making an announcement to the media about the wedding so things will get chaotic later. So it will be better if you two get to spend some time together before the media comes to know about it." The father spoke.

"Thank you Por." Ae replied in a cheerful voice. He couldn't believe his father allowed him to just take a break for few days just so that he could spend some time with Pete.

After spending some time talking to his father, Ae finally returned to his room. He was happy since everything had fallen in place. Ae had thought a lot about how he was going to talk to his father about Ohm's behavior but things got pretty easy after Putch came to know about the whole incident.

Ae was lying on his bed thinking about his date with Pete when his bedroom's door opened. Ae got up to look at the person who had disturbed his thoughts. Ohm stood in front of the door with angry face, glaring at Ae.

"What did you tell por?" Ohm demanded. "Firstly, it was uncle Putch who informed him about everything. And when por asked me about it, I just told him my part of story. I had already warned you that I am not going to let Pete marry you." Ae replied.

Ohm moved forward grabbing Ae's collar in anger. Ae pulled his hands off and spoke, "You were against this wedding from beginning than why are you getting annoyed now? And instead of getting angry on me, think about everything that you have done. These are the results of your actions and no one's else. You didn't want to marry Pete, you hurt him, you left him alone, it was because of you that he was hurt!!"

Ohm was taken back when he heard those words. He had been too selfish to even think about his own actions. And recognizing them after hearing them from his father and brother had him feel guilty. Without uttering another word, he slowly pulled away and started to walk towards the door. He walked out closing the door behind, making his way towards his bedroom.