Chapter 17: Fashionista Lisa: Fairy Godmother

Jeongmin and I casually strolled through the mall, hand in hand. We stopped now and then to do a little window shopping. As we passed by a Victoria's Secret store, I continued walking when Jeongmin jerked me back. He stood there staring, open mouthed, at the clothesless mannequins in the window. My eyes widened in horror and I stepped on his foot.

"YAH!" He yelped, holding onto his toes and hopping up and down.

"Pervert!" I shouted, stomping away.

Stupid Jeongmin

"_____, wait up! I'm sorry!" He shouted, waving his arm and sprinting after me.

He grabbed my wrist and twirled me around.

"What?" I growled.

He looked at me with pitiful eyes. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being such a teenage boy," he apologized.

I puffed out my right cheek and leered at him. I sighed. "It's fine. I understand that you're a teenage boy."

He squeezed my hand. I gave him a slight smile and we continued walking.

For you, I was willing to become a man anyday... Jeongmin thought to himself.

As we walked around the mall, I noticed a beautiful blue dress in a window. I quickly let go of Jeongmin's hand and ran over to check it out. It was a strapless blue dress with white polka dots. Across the waist was a pink ribbon and bow. The dress was under layered with white mesh. I pressed my face against the glass.

"Oh," I awed.

So pretty.

Jeongmin came up to the window with his hands in his pockets. He looked at me and smiled.

She'd look nice in that... he thought.

"Come on," he urged, pulling on my wrist.

"Where are we going now?" I asked, glancing back at the dress.

"To get you dolled up," he replied.

As we went inside the store, he sat me down in the waiting room on a couch while he went to the front desk. He started talking to the lady working at the counter. He started speaking and the lady giggled. He pointed to me and the lady's expression changed to the face of a giddy child. The lady nodded and Jeongmin watched happily, leaning on the counter, as the lady came towards me.

"Come with me, hon," she said.

"Where?" I asked.

"You'll see!" She replied.

She took me by the hand and we went over to the window. She took the dress down and hurriedly hauled me over to the dressing room. As she placed me in front of a three way mirror, she began to take my clothes off for me.

"Whoa! Whoa!" I shouted, pulling my shirt down. "What are you doing?"

"Oh, hon, don't be shy. I'm just doing my job," she chuckled. "Hold still!"

"Yah!" I shouted.

Reluctantly I took off my clothes and stood there. She examined my body and shook her head in disapproval.

"Hon, for a girl your age, you wear a very bad choice of under clothing," she complained. "I mean really, white?"

"Well, sorry for not being adventurous!" I retorted.

She giggled. "Not to worry! Fashionista Lisa will take care of you!"

"Who's Fashionista Lisa?" I asked.