Author's Note!!

Thankyou guys for reading all the chapters..I'm so glad that there are many readers who want to update fast.. But im sorry guys.. Umm if there are 100 readers in a chapter maybe i could update and also for the votes.. i hope it could reach at least 20 and counting votes.. I hope if you dont mind, could you post a comment so there will be atmosphere here >.

I do bite cookies.. xD

But i dont bite you all.. xD

I hope you could understand this. And the school is coming.. I think every weekends i could post.. or not?But ill try to update as much as i can. And if you want to be dedicated in any of the chapters.. you can write in my message board or here below. =)

Well, here's for now. Goodnight peoples

FYI guys..:

If your lazy to look at my profile..

Boyfriend is my 1st favorite kpop group ever. Hmm since their debut (May 26,2011) and now their 2nd anniversary last May 26, You wonder how i became a BESTFRIEND? Here.. I was kinda traveling around our house. LOL. Then i went to my sister's room. Shes really a kpopper. If you dont mind.. She loves DBSK.. When stil theyre 5.. now theyre broken :( Lets go to the boyfriend.. xD And yeah.. I saw her watching a new kpop group.. At first, when i watched them theyre super duper adorable. And i asked who is her favorite. And its Minwoo. And i asked who is this blonde guy cuz i find him cute ;3. She said Youngmin. At first to end watching this video (boyfriend-boyfriend) my focus is always to this blonde guy.. And after 5 minutes.. im still remembering the name minwoo.. and his smile.. so after that 5 minutes.. minwoo became my 1st bias ;3 Youngmin :( But i still like Youngmin ;p So that. After a day, my sis doesnt like boyfriend anymore. cuz shes saying theyre gay.. ugh i get irritated from her. I kicked her ass >:) until now im doing it to her >:)). 2011- and counting. forever a bestfriend!! Loyal >.