Chapter 61: Side Story: Where Are The Rings???

“I’m entrusting the rings with you guys, okay?” Kwangmin asked, placing a ring in Minwoo and Jeongmin’s hands.

“You can count on us, Kwangmin!” Jeongmin said appreciatively, saluting his younger.

“I mean it guys. This means a lot to me, and if you lose these rings, you are dead to me,” Kwangmin repeated sternly.

“Come on, Kwangmin. You can trust us. We aren’t the dorky teens you used to know,” Minwoo chuckled.

“Okay, then where’s my ring?” Kwangmin asked.

“Here!” Minwoo held up an empty hand and panicked. “Uh, I can explain?”

Kwangmin face palmed himself and pointed to Minwoo’s other hand, pursing his lips. Minwoo sheepishly held his other hand up as Kwangmin walked away, regretting his decision immediately. Jeongmin turned Minwoo to face him and looked at his younger with a straight face.

“Minwoo, we’ve got to watch these rings with our lives. We cannot let Kwangmin and Min Hee down!” Jeongmin announced.

“Let’s do this!” Minwoo beamed brightly.

“Minwoo, we’ve got to find these rings!” Jeongmin shouted, tossing pillows up into the air. “I can’t believe we’ve already lost them.”

“We lost them? Uh, no, you lost them,” Minwoo retorted, opening his dressers and dumping the contents out.

“We’re so screwed,” Jeongmin pulled at his hair, gritting his teeth in anxiety. “The wedding is in two hours, and we lost the rings. Aish.”