Chapter 58: Seventh Surprise!!~ ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ

The next morning, once everyone was awake, I finally worked up the courage to ask Kwangmin why they had blocked me and basically cut all ties with me before. I know I shouldn't question their motives because everything worked out anyway. As Kwangmin and I sat next to each other on the bus traveling towards the stadium they were performing at again, I puffed out my cheeks and stared daggers into his face.

"What?" He asked nervously, squinting at me.

"You know how you guys like blocked me and stuff before the kick start concert?" I asked, puffing my cheeks back and forth.

"Yes?" He answered.

"Why.... why would you do that?" I frowned, crossing my arms and sitting back in my seat. I slouched and let my body slide slightly. "You had me worried sick."

Kwangmin chuckled and wrapped his arms around my shoulder, giving me a loving squeeze. He kissed me on my head and I glared at him, still waiting for my answer.

"Do you really want to know?" He asked.

"Yes! I do!" I hissed.

"It was all Donghyun's idea," Kwangmin laughed as if it was nothing.

"Why are you laughing? Why would Donghyun do that? Tell me!" I exasperated angrily.

"Okay, okay, calm down. First off, mianhe, I didn't mean to upset you so much. Second off, I'm laughing because you look so adorable when you're angry. And lastly, to answer your question, you could say it was like a diet for us. We wanted to make our first meeting in real life after so many years apart worth it. Donghyun said that, knowing me, if I kept calling you day after day before the concert, I wouldn't be as excited when I met you again. Let's put it like... food. Say I love Pocky. If I had Pocky every day, I wouldn't be so excited to eat it again the next day, right?"

"Yeah, I guess..."

"Right. So if I just took a break from the Pocky for a while and eat it again, maybe a few weeks later, I'd savor it to the fullest."

"So you're saying you go tired of me?"

"No, I'm saying I love you and I wanted to savor our reunion to the fullest again."

"That doesn't make sense."

"Donghyun doesn't make sense. He has no sense."

"I heard that," Donghyun shouted from his seat.

The two of us glanced at each other and laughed quietly in our seats. I nibbled the inside of my lip, not sure if I should be flattered by what he did or upset. I decided to let it slide because he said he loved me and he told me I looked adorable when I'm mad.

Nearly a year later and the band has finally reached their final destination; Madison Square Garden in New York. It was exciting and thrilling for the boys and for me as their new manager. Not only have I grown with the boys as their manager, but also as their family. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined being the manager of Boyfriend. These boys have gone a long way, and I'm sure they'll go even farther. While being in America, Boyfriend has endorsed everything from shoes to clothes, even to the Apple Company. They've really left their mark on the country, becoming real international stars.

More than anything, I've gotten extremely close to Kwangmin. It feels good to be able to be with the person you love in person rather than over a computer. Kwangmin and I can't take our eyes off of each other, but we eventually get separated by the boys. Those jerks. I just can't get enough of this boy... I mean... young man.

The Madison Square Garden concert was to begin in less than five minutes. The staff was running willy nilly trying to get last minute touch ups done. Kwangmin and I stood by the stairs that led onstage. We held each other's cheeks and gazed into each other's eyes, smiling.