Chapter 51: Surprises (Sequel)

Imagine that's you!! -->>

After retruning to America, Go Min Hee happily reunities with her mother. Go Min Hee happily lived six years of her life, never once forgetting about Boyfriend. Go Min Hee graduated High School at the top of her class with an amazing record of talent. She went on to college to study music and business, hoping to one day follow in her father's footsteps and help others achieve their dreams. Her mother grew to have better faith in her daughter and approved of her decision. She has just graduated and is now entering her first summer as a college graduate.

Back  South Korea, the boys constantly remember their dear friend, calling her often and making sure she never feels forgotten. Jo Kwangmin spends countless hours spending time wih Go Min Hee. Though they are thousands of miles apart, the two are connected in heart. The group grew more and more successful, soon big celebrities not only in Korea but in America, too.

One day, Boyfriend sends Go Min Hee an email stating that they are coming to her country for a tour. The boys offered her a ticket, backstage pass, and even a plane ticket to California, their first destination, courtesy of her father.The tour was scheduled to start weeks later. Min Hee waited evert single day, hoping to receive a call from Boyfriend to show how thankful and excited she was. What she was received was pure disappointment. The boys had blocked her from all social networking, phone, and even through video chat. Go Min Hee is heartbroken but decides to go to their concert anyway.

Will they be reunited... or have they finally forgotten their old friend and abandoned her in their fame like her mother once was?

Sequel to: boyfriend, is my Boyfriend

Go Min hee (you)

-23yrs.old

-Kwangmin's Girlfriend

-Father works for Starship

-Looks up to Boyfriend as her older brother and family, reckless, rash, her talent shows through her feeling, smart

Kwangmin

-23yrs.old

-Main Rapper & face of boyfriend

-Younger twin

-Your Boyfriend

Minwoo

-23yrs.old

-Maknae, Lead Rapper, Main Dancer of Boyfriend

-Silly, kid-like, has the looks, body.. ABS!!, the talent- just not the brains? xD

Youngmin

-23yrs.old

-Lead Vocalist and face of Boyfriend

-Older Twin

-Has a warming smile, cares for his brother dearly, kind and gentle.

Jeongmin

-24yrs.old

-Lead Vocalist

-Very open about his feelings,romantic, funny

Hyunseong

-25yrs.old

-Main Vocalist

-mother-like, understanding,soulful, "the almost perfect man"

Donghyun

-27yrs.old

-Leader of Boyfriend

-Father-like, strong, protective, cares for the members..

Sorry for not putting a name instead putting of spaces.. xD And not updating earlier.. No Wifi.. ehh

Please vote

Comment!~

& Become my fan!~ ;)