Chapter 20: Fantasy Over

We returned the motorcycle to the renter, but I refused to take off my helmet.

“We have to return it…” Jeongmin said, pulling the helmet off.

“No!” I said, wrestling his hands off my helmet.

Jeongmin sighed and began to take off his scarf.

“Wha-what are you doing?” I stuttered.

He just smiled and said nothing. He took the scarf and wrapped it slowly around my neck. He then proceeded to slide my helmet off, and I forfeited it over. As he came into sight, I looked down. I glanced at him. He looked at me with sad eyes and chewed on the inside of his mouth.

“Why won’t you look at me?” He whispered.

I said nothing and bit my bottom lip; pulling the scarf over my mouth and nose.

Because you kissed me…

“I’m sorry, did I surprise you that much?” he asked.

I nodded. He smiled slightly and hugged my head. He looked up at the ceiling and sighed.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t know you hated it that much. But then again, I did put a handkerchief over your lips. Your first kiss is safe,” he said, letting go of me and looking at me in the face.

You don’t understand… It’s not that it was bad… it was good. Do you know how amazing it is to kiss your idol? I’m living a teen fantasy.

I wanted to tell him, but I kept quiet.

I think our friendship, relationship, and my safety from Mi Yun would be better if I didn’t say anything…

Suddenly a white van pulled up and the rest of Boyfriend stepped out. My jaw dropped in surprise.

“Boyfriend oppa? What are you doing here?” I asked, my hand loosely covering my mouth.

The five of them looked at me…. And looked at me… and looked at me…

“YAH!” I shouted. “I asked you a question.”

The five looked at each other then at Jeongmin.

“Who is she?” Dong Hyun asked.

Jeongmin rubbed his neck and answered, “Go __________.”

The boys’ jaws dropped as they turned their heads back to me. I puffed my cheeks out and put my hands on my hips.

“You look great!” Hyun Seong said, holding his arms out.

“My little dongsaeng is growing up~” Dong Hyun said, running over and locking my head in his arm.

“Ow, that hurts, oppa!” I yelped.

Youngmin and Kwangmin ran over and hugged me, picking me off the ground.

“You’re so cute!” They shouted.

Minwoo walked over and ruffled my hair. “Very,” he added.

“Arasso , arasso, that’s enough. These two rascals must be tired from their date,” Dong Hyun said, putting his arms around our necks.

Jeongmin and I looked at each other and blushed.

“Now… let’s go home!” Hyun Seong said, waving his arms and running towards the car.

“Would you like to sleep over at our dorm? You could stay with Sistar noona on their floor,” Dong Hyun asked.

“Okay, oppa!” I replied happily.

We all climbed into the car. For the whole twenty-minute drive, we chattered happily amongst ourselves. I told them about our date and how Jeongmin was really nice and romantic like.

“Aw, I wish that were me in Jeongmin’s place,” Kwangmin said, making an unpleased face.

I giggled at his comment. When we arrived at the dorm, Dong Hyun and Hyun Seong took me to the Sistar dorm and introduced me to the unnies. With that, I spent the night with Sistar and made yet more celebrity friends.

========================================================================

I'm so angry really... I CANT GO TO DKFC!!! X(( EXO.... I WANNA HEAR YOUR VOICE AND CUTE ACCENT IN SINGING HAWAK KAMAY (ACOUSTIC) or OPEN ARMS in English... :((

PLEASE

VOTE

&

COMMENT!!~