Chapter 44: Slipping up.... Literally

It was the first day of my idol training. It’s June 6th, two days since I was reunited with my dad and received my contract. It took a while to fill out the papers and get my first headshot taken for my files in the company. I was assigned to practice alongside Boyfriend to get the hang of everything and learn basic skills. I had come an hour early to stretch and warm up before the boys came.

“Mm,” I groaned as I stretched my leg out.

I looked around the room in search of a clock.

“What time is it?” I yawned.

“About eight forty-five,” a voice echoed throughout the room.

Startled, I turned towards the door to see Kwangmin poking his head in.

“Oh, morning,” I greeted, folding my legs under me.

“Hey,” Kwangmin replied, walking in with a plastic bag in his hand. “I hope you don’t mind me interrupting your warm ups and stretching.”

“Oh, no. It’s fine. I’m actually glad to see you. I was getting a bit lonely,” I giggled.

“Oh, really?” Kwangmin laughed, raising an eyebrow.

He walked over and handed me a can of orange juice.

“Thanks!” I perked as he sat down next to me.

As I opened my can of orange juice, Kwangmin pulled out a glass bottle of strawberry milk. Popping the cap off, he inserted a straw and began sipping, catching my attention. I stared at him open mouthed.

“Is that strawberry milk?” I asked.

“Yeah. It looked nice so I bought some,” Kwangmin mumbled with the straw in his mouth.

“Can I have a sip?” I asked, putting my can down.

“Sure, let me get another straw,” Kwangmin said, turning around and reaching into the bag.

As he did so, I leaned in and started sipping on his straw.