Chapter 43: *SPECIAL HALLOWEEN CHAPTER* Slenderman

As Halloween pulled around, Boyfriend, SISTAR, and K.Will were all invited by Kim Shi Dae to have a break. Boyfriend invited me to go with the to wherever it was that Kim Shi Dae set up for them. On a bright and sunny Halloween morning, the lot of us hauled our suitcases to the company vans and tossed them in. As we got into the vans, Boyfriend and I in one, SISTAR and K.Will in the other, we chattered excitedly about where we were going.

"I bet we're going to the beach," Jeongmin said. "Sun, sand, ocean... Go ____ in a bikini."

Donghyun flicked Jeongmin's ear angrily. Jeongmin yelped and covered his ear with his hand, moving away. 

"I think we're going to the hot springs. It'll be so relaxing," Hyun Seong sighed. "I want that so bad."

"What if they just, like, dropped us off in the middle of the forest," Minwoo guessed being the sensual boy he was.

"They wouldn't do that," Donghyun said, shooing away his paranoia.

As the ride dragged on, everyone nodded off to sleep. I watched as the trees went by... then more trees... then thicker trees... before I knew it I was asleep. In the midst of my dreaming, my phone blared loudly in my pocket. I awoke, startled, knocking Kwangmin my off shoulder and into the neighboring window.

"Yow!" He cried. "Gah, what was that for?"

I shook my head and pulled out my phone. It was Dasom in the van behind us. I answered it sleepily.

"Hello?"

"Go ___, get all the boys up and look where we are! Are think Kim Shi Dae is trying to drive us crazy. I swear to god," Dasom said irritably.

I groggily shook everyone awake and looked out the window to see that we were in the middle of the woods. My jaw dropped and my eyes widened. 

"We're... we're..." I stammered. 

"In the middle of the woods?" Youngmin gasped.

"See! I told you!" Minwoo said with a sleepy voice. 

The vans pulled up to an open area with two cabins and a main restroom and kitchen cabin. Once the vans stopped, everyone got off. As they got off, the van drivers locked the doors. They climbed to the back and started tossing all of our things onto the ground. After doing so, they drove off, leaving us all wide eyed.

"What just happened?" K.Will asked.

"I think we just got dumped in the middle of the woods," Soyou replied.

"Ugh, Kim Shi Dae!" Bora groaned.

"Oh, no," Jeongmin gasped. "No. No. No."

He quickly ran over to the pile of belongings and pulled his suitcase out. He quickly pulled a box of cookies out and sighed, hugging it. 

"Thank god, they didn't get squished," he sighed, rubbing the box against his face.

Hyorin angrily typed onto her Samsung Galaxy S III and put it to her ear. "Hello, Kim Shi Dae?"

"Yes?" A voice answered.

"Yah! Director-nim! What's going on here?" She asked in a respectful yet angry tone. 

"Oh, ho, ho. Just a little director present. Have fun in the woods kiddos. Relax and have fun. Roast some marshmellows or something. I had staff pack everything you would need for a wonderful Halloween stay. We'll pick you up in two days," Kim Shi Dae laughed then hung up.

"Yah! Kim Shi Dae! Shi Dae!" Hyorin screeched into her phone.

Dasom walked over and put her hand on Hyorin's shoulder. She tried to calm Hyorin down. As we looked around at each other, Jeongmin began to panic again.