Leaving the Agency Pt. 2-electric boogaloo

//Warnings for blood, gore, violence, descriptions of pain and brief mentions of torture 
Previously...
My eyes landed on a couple of guns sitting next to him on the table 'were those all his weapons?' Wow. Was he honestly this dumb to leave the door unlocked in enemy territory, Unarmed and unaware? I got ready to pull down on the trigger when another idea flashed through my mind. He could help me- no, we could help eachother....

———————————————————-
We continue-

Before he had time to acknowledge me I lunged towards him, throwing his weapons to the floor before placing a hand on his neck to push him down onto the table. I wasn't going to let this chance go to waste.
"Huh- WHO THE FUCK? SANFORD!!" He struggled against my hand- trying to reach out for his guns which were no longer there.
I pressed my gun barrel on the back of his skull "oh cmon now Quit the screaming- I'll let you live, I just need a quick favor... you're good at computers right?"
Deimos stopped reaching up to claw at me "what could agency scum like you possibly want help with" he spat- clearly angry.
"I- I messed up today" my grip on the gun tightened "I'm going to be honest with you- I killed some of my superiors. And the agency has it all on camera. I need you to delete the camera feeds for today as well as turn all the cameras off."
"Ppffft what? You're holding me at gunpoint because of this bullshit? It'd take me less than five minutes to clear the camera feeds if I felt like actually doing it." Deimos seemed to be snickering despite facing what could've very well been his demise.
My mind went to Deimos' conversation with Sanford and Hank in the corridor. "You're looking for the sheriff right?" Deimos' head perked up against my hand. "Well I can tell you right now- he's not here. I know where he is and I'll tell you AND let you go if you do this for me with no trouble". Sure I was technically being a traitor but at least it gave me more to use over the unarmed Deimos.
"Fine. I'll delete your damn files. Now let go-" He said- a low growl in his voice. I loosened my grip on his neck to let him sit up in his chair, still keeping my gun at the back of his head.
His fingers started rapidly tapping away at the thiccccc keyboard and his eyes squinted as he focused on the screen. Peering over his head I watched as he removed all of the saved video files which were updated to the system hourly, and as he turned off all the remaining surveillance systems.
He sighed "there I'm done- now tell me about the Sheriff so I can get the fuck out of here."
I opened my mouth to tell him about the sheriff's city and his merc and agency-only hide out when the door behind us started shaking- someone had started banging on it.
"Deimos? Ay chucklehead whys the door locked is everything okay??" The voice on the other side of the door got increasingly more panicked as neither of us answered.
Deimos looked up at me before pushing me away and running to the door "Sanford!! I'm in here help me!" The banging on the door just grew louder. Fuck. I pulled both my guns out of my holster and held them pointing at the door, I should have known Sanford wouldn't be too far away.
The banging and shouting came to halt, and both of us shared confused glances before a loud BOOM blew us back- black smoke filling the room. I raised my arm to cough into my blazer as I tried to make out what was happening through the smoke when A harsh impact hit my side, pushing me to the floor. I started crawling towards the vague shape of the door.  And through the ringing in my ears I could hear  heavy footsteps coming towards me through the smoke, and taking that as my cure to get the fuck outta doge I scrambled to my feet and ran out the room, just in time for a muscular hand bearing a meat hook to swing at me- just barely missing.
"GET BACK HERE SHIT HEAD" Sanford roared as I continued to run down the hall- I wasn't going to stop until I knew I was safely out of reach of his hook.

——————————————————————

After racing down empty, blood splattered hallways I dropped to my knees- completely worn out. I struggled to simply catch my breath as almost every single part of me ached. The agency had trained us to have good stamina and pain tolerance but man I had never been so close to death that many times in one day. Before I felt like I could kill over and die I forced my shaky knees to get up. I had to make it to the cargo trucks now- it was my best bet of getting out of here alive.
    My mind went to Deimos at the computer. What was he doing there? Were they honestly that desperate to get to the sheriff? Seeing as the sheriff's city was were I was headed I worried that I would just be walking right into another battle field, and I did NOT need a repeat of today.
    The intercoms let out another beep as I walked down the hallway and I turned my head up in attention, was this another message? "A-attention all remaining agents- we've made contact on the third floor, right wing. Please- Please dispatch to that location immediately-" the panicked voice was cut off by a loud bang in the background, and the speakers voice grew quiet as he stepped away from the mic- not quiet enough for us to not hear him. "SHIT- what do you want!! He's not here I-" there was a loud crack over the intercom accompanied by a loud scream a split second before the speaker was shut off. I couldn't help a shiver that ran down my spine. I had known the intercom speaker personally...
    I shook my head and continued walking towards the truck lot, I wasn't going to let that guys fate be my own by waiting around. The further I went the more bustling agents I started to see, which actually helped to put me at ease as I felt more safe blending into a crowd.
    I finally spotted the garage entrance that led to the outside parking lot, and I made my ways towards it. By the lever that opened the door however was an armed agent, who had put up a hand as if telling me to stop.
    "Sorry, only engineers and agents with explicit orders can go past here" they said, not making eye contact.
    I groaned and grabbed my ID out of my blazer pocket, holding it up for the agent to see "I have engineer clearance. Now let me through I'm in a hurry". The agent stepped out of my way and I pushed passed him- out into the hot air of Nevada. How it was hot as balls with no sun, no one knew. I ran towards the first truck I found and hopped in, swiping my agency card in a little slot next to the wheel to get it going. As the truck roared to life my shoulders dropped and I took a long sigh. My heart rate had finally started to slow down and I began to pull out of the parking lot. Then shots began to fire.
    First one, then two, then three loud pops could be heard from just beyond the garage door I had left not minutes ago. My mind raced to who it could be and I pushed down on the gas, rapidly spinning the trucks wheel as I tried to turn out of the lot. Moments later I heard another loud explosion go off, and finally the high pitched sound of bullets bouncing off the back of my truck. Shit shit shit- did they find me? Was Sanford really that mad about the whole Deimos thing? Damn these bitches gay. As soon as I faced the main road I pressed all the way on the gas as I focused on my breathing. I had a long three hour drive ahead of me if I wanted to make it to the Sheriff.