April Fools Uno Special!

//warning for blood, violence, very intense and serious and dramatic and epic and cool and

Alright, this is what all thirty chapters have led up to. It's been fun, thank you for all the support and thank you for reading.

(Co-written w the Oomfie ALittleTomfoolery ) (and a guest appearance with their OC William!)
Go read their story!!
Also slight POV change!

——————————————
The Finale

Somewhere in Nevada...

A dim overhead light buzzed and swung above them, the only noise breaking the silence in the tense room. It was small, dingy, and smelt like mildew. Old and weathered wood helped hide years of bloodstains, and the yellow wallpaper was peeling. Dark and quiet- it was perfect for this very super duper important, life changing meeting.

Sounds of cards being quickly and frantically swiped between one another fill the ambience in the room, battling with the fluorescent buzz of the light overhead and the occasional creaking of wood. Who knows what top secret, ultra confidential secret stuff could be heard within this room?

"Christ down by 10 cards?"

Ethan's knuckles were white from gripping the table the two men sat at. He watches as Will places another card, careful not to knock over the comical amount of coffee cups on his side (fifteen to be exact). What could he say- they'd been here for what seemed like forever. But it was worth it, this was the game of life and death; uno.

Totally the most important game in the world, screw gun standoffs, sword fights, Russian roulette. This was the real deal. They were finally going to decide who was the better uno player.
Ethan gulps as he prepares for his turn. He couldn't lose it now- victory was in reach. He can almost taste it.

"Tough luck Will" Ethan grins and slaps down a card. "Uno"

Will's grip tightened on the cards he held in his hand, practically crumpling them, his hand shaking from frustration, this is stupid, how can he be bested in a simple card game? Especially from Ethan! His eyes trained onto his deck, he couldn't believe he even agreed to this, now he was going to be embarrassed, in some stupid card game

The frustrated look on wills face soon relaxes into a calm one, letting out a sigh of frustration he tries to clear his mind and calm down, he needs to find a way to climb out of this hole he has dug for himself, sweat dripping down his forehead he simply crosses his arms, trying to gain the mental high ground and stay cool.

"Tch, don't think this is over yet"

He can feel the touch of failure grasping onto him, he can't let this happen, then something had revealed itself to him in his head, he finally looks down at Ethan, letting a slight smirk (if you a even call it that) reveal itself.

Ethan raises an eyebrow. This was over! "What do you mean? I got one card left Will" he smiled wide enough to show the missing tooth he once had knocked out of his head "Nothing wrong with losing, just try not to be sore about it"

Will gives a slight offended look "Hey now, I wouldn't be so sure of that, Ethan"
He replies smugly, putting emphasis on Ethan's name "just don't get too cocky, because you're going down" he adds in this time getting more serious

Will was plotting something, the inner machinations of his mind was going at it, the gears oiled up and working at 100%.
He quickly reached over to the deck and quickly swiped one card off of the top, he turned it around and just stared at it for a moment, before slapping it down onto the table with a thud, almost knocking down all of the coffee cups they had around them.
The card appeared to be a custom written card with the words: