A New Plan.

Previously

    I then realized something- this could be an opportunity. This could be an opportunity to run away to the safety of the agency, and act as if nothing had happened. As if I never killed Daniel. As if I never got kidnapped. As if all of it was just a bad dream. With this new hope in mind I looked back up to meet Hanks cold gaze.
    "I'm in".

——————————————————————
We continue....

"Glad to hear it" doc said before reaching in his jacket pocket to pull out a pair of rusted handcuffs. I took another step back at the sight of them and defensively held my wrist.
"What are those for?" I asked, a stupid question really- it was clear Doc didn't just bring them for the hell of it.
He grabbed a hold of one of my wrist and clicked one of the handcuff loops shut around it before doing the same to my other hand. "This is just a precaution to make sure you don't try anything " he said flatly as he then led me out of the cell.
Doc walked us out of the room, with the rest closely following. Damn what did they think I could do? I was stranded with no weapons- I couldn't have been that much of a threat right? Doc led us all down the hall into another bright room which vaguely resembled the rec room we had at my old agency building. The familiar setting was a welcome one as it put me more at ease despite my precarious situation. Doc then set me to sit at an old round table placed in the middle of the room  with chairs that creaked when you sat on them, and sat in the seat opposite of me. Hank took to leaning against a wall and Sanford and Deimos took up the two other seats next to me. It was safe to say I was surrounded by the enemy.
Once everyone was settled in Doc let out a long sigh as he started getting out what seemed to be paperwork- piles of yellowed and stained paper including a map. He laid them all out on the table and turned the map so that it was facing me. Leaning over the table to get a better look he pointed to a circled spot on the map, with the words SHERIFF written next to it in big red letters. "Based off of what you told me last night, the Sheriff should be here right?" He asked, still pointing at the red circle.
I took a moment to examine it before reaching out one of my chained hands "give me a pen" I said. Doc briefly looked to Hank who leaned on the wall behind him- as if to ask for backup in case anything went wrong- before he reached into his pocket to pull out a pen, handing it to me. Taking the pen in my hand I started to circle where the sheriffs town really was since they hadn't been too far off. I then took the liberty of also marking a few routes the agency used to get there, a few 'backstreets' that lead into the sheriffs city.
I flipped the map back around to face Doc "THATS where the sheriff is, and those red lines are roads the agency use to get to the cities gates- theres three of them if I remember". Doc just nodded in response as he examined the map.
    "And which one of these roads would you say is the safest way in?" He asked.
    I pointed to part of the map with the pen, making a Mark "the north entrance- when I was stationed there they rarely ever put too much security back there since it's less well  known" I leaned back in my chair, away from Doc who continued to study the map. "I mean you could also try to find another way in, but at that point you're just asking for a bullet to the face. This-" I gestured to the marking on the map "is the best way in. Just gotta sneak past the city's walls".
"Alright how are we supposed to do that then?" Deimos asked. I turned to look at him, a bit surprised since he hadn't spoken to me since our scuffle in the computer lab.
"Well a couple a ways actually" I responded "if you guys could get me an agency truck then this could be a lot easier-"
"Already done, hell we have a couple in the back lot right now" Sanford said, cutting me off.
    I scratched at the back of my neck, a bad habit I often did when nervous  "good, that means I can probably sneak you in the back of one of those trucks and park you near the sheriffs building- it might be hard to sneak through there though. He usually keeps that place pretty tight with security" I said.
"That shouldn't be too much of a problem, I'm sure hank wouldn't mind a good fight- it's just getting into the city we're worried about." Docs voice was smooth and calm as he started tapping his fingers against the table, deep in thought. "I guess that's we need to know, for now at least- how about we get supplies ready" he turned to look at Hank behind him "Hon do you think you'll be ready to go by tomorrow?"
    Hank scoffed "tomorrow is more than enough time- we'll be ready by then". Wait we were leaving tomorrow?? It always had taken the agency at least a few days to get ready for any type of outside mission- no wonder they were always so quick to attack first.
"Perfect" Doc said as he stood up, gathering his things. "Ethan I want you to go with Sanford and Deimos to the back lot and help them get packed up- hank I need you to work on gun repairs for tomorrow". I worriedly watched as Doc started to walk out of the room with Hank following close behind- the thought of leaving so soon caused me to panic and my heart rate quickened. This barely gave me any time to plan my escape....
My thoughts were interrupted by a hard punch to the shoulder followed by a quiet chuckle. I looked to see Sanford standing right behind me with Deimos nearby. "We better get going if we want to be done in time" Deimos said while yawning "cant believe we had to wake up early for this shit" he muttered as he walked away. Sanford then grabbed a hold of my still secured handcuffs to drag me after him and Deimos- rather roughly may I add.
"This better work agent" Sanford grumbled as he pulled me along to the backlot with Deimos.