The Bandit's Nest

Previously
//possible project nexus 2 spoilers, blood, gore, violence
(From this point the story will heavily reference madness project nexus 2)

"And one last thing" they said as they placed their hand on the switch "try not to let that nut job go free this time" their tone darkened as they flipped the switch, opening the garage door and exposing the dark room to the red Nevadian sky, red like the soon-to-be-spilled blood of the agents around me.
It was always a shit show when we brought the motorcycles out.

—————————————————————-
We continue....

    The motorcycle handles felt smooth under my shaky hanks, and my long legs wrapped around its sides perfectly. As bad as I was at driving these things, I couldn't deny how nice it felt to even be on one again. It felt sturdy, strong, safe- even though we were anything but. 
    As I waited on my motorcycle I watched the busy agents and engineers scuffle around about me as they got in their trucks and loaded their weapons, getting ready to go. Suddenly however I felt a pair of warm hands snake around my waist, and someone hugged me from behind as they sat themselves on the small seat behind me.

    I turned my head just enough to see Chris' brown eyes staring back at me "they said to pair up and I didn't know who to go with" he said as they buried his face into my shoulder.

    I sighed as I lightly patted his hands that held on to me, I could tell he was nervous.

    "ALRIGHT MEN" a booming voice yelled out from the crowd of cars and guns. "DRIVE TOWARDS THE HIGH WAY ON MY CALL" straining my neck I could see that a soldat sitting on a four wheeler was the one who had been yelling, and in her hand was a pistol that she held aimed at the ground.

"READY,SET..." engines roared around us as everyone got ready to go, I followed suit and twisted my bike handles, causing it to rumble beneath me "...GO!!"

BOOM

The pistol she had been holding went off, and with it so did everyone in the parking lot, speeding towards the highway in no particular order. As I revved my engine and blew past other cars and 4-wheelers, I could feel Chris' grip on me tighten, and the wind that blew the hair out of my face grow stronger.

    As much as I hated bikes, I couldn't deny how fun this was. Speeding past other cars and weaving between traffic, until we reached the front line of the group. We continued to drive on until someone shouted "There! I see them!"

In the distance I could also start to see something, a cargo truck that grew bigger and bigger as we neared it. That had to be them... right?

I heard a beep coming from the bikes small dashboard speaker, followed by the same engineers voice from before. "Attention agents, I want all four-wheeler units to start mounting the truck, the three targets should all be on there. Over" the radio cut out and I turned my handles, swerving towards the right with the other bikes to make way for the soldats and agents in 4-wheelers to fly past us- straight to Hank. We weren't too far behind however.

As we all approached the cargo truck I could start to hear the pops of gunfire, and the whirring of bullets flying past me. Whoever was on the truck was shooting at us, and they weren't far off from their target.

    I started to swerve on the road, careful to not bump into the hoard of agents behind us, or the four wheelers in front of us as the agents on them abandoned their vehicles to jump up onto the cargo truck, causing their cars to crash and fall wherever they pleased.