7.

Well, I had to surrender when he took his gun out, fucking piece of shit. I covered my lower part up with my blanket and sat up, looking over at Romeo beside me.

"Capello, I want to learn more about you."

I scoffed, as I looked at him with an unimpressed face. Wasn't it enough for him to kidnap me? You can never really satisfy men.

"Yeah? My name is Sienna Capello, but I go by the name Elizabeth Carlson. I'm twenty-four years old and my favorite color is purple, do you want to know more?" I asked with a big sarcastic smile on my face.

"What about your parents?"

"What about them?" I asked back, he ran a hand over his hair and rolled his eyes.

"Where's your mother?" Romeo questioned, I bit my lip and sucked in a deep breath.

"She died of cancer when I was fifteen." I lied to him, I knew what he was capable of, so I was nervous that he knew that I was lying.

"That's not true," Romeo said, my brows furrowed. How would he even know? He has no business talking about it.

"Oh yeah, because you know how my mother passed away,"  I said.

"I went to every hospital existing, there was no proof that Catarina Capello was sick and suffered from cancer, she didn't have one single appointment about cancer," Romeo explained, that piece of shit went through my mother's medical paperwork.

"So I'm asking you, what happened." His eyes were almost glued to me, I rolled my eyes.

"My dad is a fucking billionaire, don't you think he's able to find a private hospital?" Why was he asking me all of these questions? And why was it so important for him to find out?

"Do you wanna know what I think? I think that you're mother and dad had been arguing about his company, he was slowly losing everything including his mafia. Your mother tried escaping, which made your father angry and made him murder her."

I didn't even notice that I had gotten tears in my eyes.
"That's not true."

"Why are you crying then?" He asked, I took the many pillows around us and built a pillow wall.

"I want to be with Harper right now." I sighed out, taking my new phone and starting to download apps, different weird apps. Romeo took the phone out of my hand, also ruining the beautiful wall that I had just built.

He moved, sitting in front of me with a big mysterious smirk on his face.
"Answer me with honesty, did your father murder your mother?"

I instantly felt the tears about to jump out of my eyelids, for one moment I thought about telling him the truth. It was something that I had held onto for so long, there would be so much relief in finally telling someone.

But then I looked on the other side of the pillows, seeing his phone was recording.
"No, he would never. And it makes my heartbreak that you would assume such a thing about my father, he loved my mother with everything he had." Those words made me want to puke, I fucking hated myself for saying that.

"You should know better than to lie, Princessa." I rolled my eyes when he said that, feeling a big unpleasant knot in my stomach.

We both laid back down on each of our sides between the wall.
"Can I turn the lights off?" I asked as I looked at the button right beside me.

"Mhm." He hummed, not even bothering to look in my direction. I turned the lights off and closed my eyes, shifting a little on the bed.

But when I opened my eyes, I wasn't in Romeo's bed anymore.