65.

"Don't you dare move? I will kill you." Sean yelled pressing the gun into the back of my head. I looked up at Romeo and Cillian.

I don't know how he got out, and how he found us again. It was just a casual morning where I visited Cillian and got him some breakfast, until Sean burst in with a gun in his hand, threatening us all and threatening to kill Cillian or me, just to hurt either me or Romeo's feelings.

"Please just put the gun down, you sick fuck." I yelled and put my hands behind my head. To think I had sex with him.

I closed my eyes when I saw Romeo's face. He looked heartbroken and sad. I wish I could just punch Sean in the face and never see his disgusting face ever again.

"Just put the fucking gun down, that's your fucking son," Romeo shouted at him. I saw the scared face on Cillian's face, he knew that this would happen. I betrayed his trust, I could feel it from the distance.

"Shut the fuck up!" Sean yelled and a gunshot went off, and then two others went off right after again.

I opened my eyes and saw Sean with two wounds, bleeding out on the hospital floor. I looked over at Romeo with the biggest smile.

"You did it—" I cut myself off when I looked at Cillian. Sean shot Cillian in the head. My heart hurt. It hurt so incredibly much. We'd been talking about his childhood, what he's been through as a teenager, and he told me he loved me as a parent. He saw me as a parent and I failed him.

I went closer, my whole body shaking and sweating too. I slowly grabbed his hand, it was no longer filled with the warmth I used to touch. He was dead. Cillian was dead.

The first cry escaped my mouth, then it turned to sob. I felt a close bond with him, and we could've taken him away with us. We could've raised him on our own, and made him our son. Our child. When Romeo came behind me and hugged me to comfort me, I felt torn apart.

Like Sean had ripped out every piece of my heart and kicked it away. I wish it had been me instead. I wish he had spared his life and killed me instead.
"It's gonna be okay, calm down Amore. I'm here for you, always." Romeo said and wiped my tears away. I buried my face in the crook of his neck and wrapped my arms around it too.

He forced my legs up too, that way he forced me out of the hospital by carrying me. I was begging him to put me down, to let me see him and wish for a miracle, for him to wake up again. "That was just a kid, Romeo." I sobbed.

Romeo didn't let go of me, not in the car either. Phillip was driving. I was begging and begging.

"I just need to see him the last time, please." I cried out in his neck. I was getting violent, hitting Romeo until he grabbed my wrists and put them behind my back.

"I know how you are, Sienna. You would never let it go if you saw him more. Don't beat yourself up over it, baby. You're gonna see him one day again." Romeo whispered in my ear and massaged my back, gently letting his fingers go through my hair too.

I raised my head from his shirt and looked at the windows, seeing that this wasn't the way to our home. Our home, as it used to be.

"It was Antonio's mistake, he didn't have the time and ability to look out for him at the house because of the baby, don't hate him. That could've been our kid that needed us." Romeo continued.

"That was our kid! That was my kid! That could've been my kid, Romeo! I lost much more than Antonio did when he walked away from Sean!" I screamed at Romeo. Phillip held my hand from the passenger seat to the back.

My vision was blurry, I could barely see until the car stopped and Romeo carried me out of there in bridal style. We were at a beach, the sand almost as bright as the sun, and the water the beautiful blue clear color as it always had been. There were no people, no sight of anyone there.
"What are we doing here?" I asked and he let me down. I wrapped my arms around myself and looked up at Romeo.

"I'm gonna get you relaxed. I'm sorry you had to go through that, Sienna. But now let me help you." He said and planted a kiss on my cheek.

"Can I?" Romeo asked as he got behind me and pulled at the hem of my shirt. I nodded. He pulled it over my head and threw it to the side. I noticed that he had been wearing shorts the whole day, which meant he was prepared for this.

He removed my pants too. "You planned this. Why are we here, Romeo?" I asked and sniffed.

"I'll tell you soon. Can I remove your underwear too?" Romeo questioned and I responded with a nod. He got rid of my bra and panties, and then his shirt.

"Come." Romeo grabbed my hand and lead me out to the water, it was cold but we kept going deeper in.
"Have you ever tried floating before? It's very relaxing." He asked me. I looked down and shook my head. My stomach hurt.

He helped me try it out and I was scared at first, but he held my hand and assured me that nothing was going to go wrong because he was by my side. The water touched my exposed skin, my head felt cleansed and my thoughts disappeared.

I got down again with help from Romeo, him carrying me again. My arms around his neck and my legs wrapped around his waist.

"I wish it had been me instead," I whispered to him. Romeo closed his eyes and got us out of the water and back in the sand, putting me down and walking away from me. I realized he was going to the car and coming back, I covered my nude body parts and waited for him to come closer so I could hear what he wanted to say.

"I hope I will never hear those words escape from your mouth again. Sienna Capello, I am so in love with you. You have no idea. I don't know how I'm supposed to breathe without knowing if you're okay, or doing well, or just that you're alive. You are the woman of my dreams, and I never want to leave your side. This day has been so fucked up, I know Cillian meant much more to you than to any of us others, but he will stay here with you forever. We will make sure the memory of him will never disappear. We will even go to his funeral if you'd like. I just need to be your husband before any of that happens." Romeo said and got down on one knee, opening the small box in his hand.

The diamond was big and beautiful.

"Please, Sienna? Will you marry me?"

I burst out crying. That was the biggest joy I had ever experienced, my heart beating and dancing so hard. I just wanted this one time, this one time to go well and I'd be happy.

"Yes, of course," I said and he slid the ring on my finger, putting the box away. He stood up and hugged me, kissing me and thanking me.

"I don't know how you do it, but I love you more and more every day I wake up next to you," Romeo whispered in my ear and kissed my lips.
"Does that mean that I will have to go around and call myself your fiancé? Oh, and should I change my last name for when we get married?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Sienna De Carlo? It sounds perfect to me."
_____________________

This is probably one of the worst chapters I've ever written but so be it! I hope you guys liked it anyway! And if you did please comment what you liked the most. I don't know how to feel tbh. I have mixed feelings about it all so🤷🏻‍♀️

Please vote and maybe even leave a comment. Are you rooting for Sienna and Romeo together? At this point, how can you not. Oh and Rest In Peace Cillian, you will never be forgotten sweetheart. I will try to update as soon as I can; things have just been a mess.

I love you and thank you so much for being patient with me. It means the world to me to have so much support by my side. I really do try my best and will try even harder to make more and more chapters. I love you so much.