58.

I held Romeo's hand as Sean's eyes were begging to meet mine, and I felt bad when they did. "Shh, do you guys hear that? She must be squeezing a fucking watermelon out to be yelling and crying that loudly." Cillian shook his head, I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head at his stupid words.

"How do you think giving birth to you was? You almost killed your mother, fat head." Sean answered making Cillian shake his head. I laughed and looked over at Romeo, he was looking down at the ground with nothing to say. We were in the hallway, sitting at the chairs outside of the room Harper was giving birth in. Cillian and Sean joined, sitting across us.

I made my knee touch him on purpose, to catch his attention. It made him look up and there was some worrying in his eyes. We'd been here for hours, and he looked so tired. "Are you okay?" I asked and took his hand in mine. He nodded and kissed me. "I love you." He whispered. That made Sean mad, I could tell.

"You love her? Where were you when she wanted me to fuck her then?" Sean snapped at him for no reason. Romeo was about to get up but I instantly grabbed his arm harshly and forced him to sit. "You both... fucked her? Why haven't I?" Cillian laughed and Sean rolled his eyes. I kissed Romeo's hand and nodded to reassure him that everything was okay.

"Let's go for a walk," I said and got up, Romeo got up with me as we left the hospital. It was just gonna be a quick walk of fresh air and silence, the nicest way you can get it.

"I don't mean to hurt you, Sienna, I'm so sorry. It's just the voice in my head that sounds identical to my father's that pushes me to do shit I don't want to. That's no excuse, I know. And I will do everything in my power to treat you better and make you fall in love with me again." He explained himself.

"I never fell out of love with you, I was just angry and hurt," I said and looked away. Romeo nodded and took my hand as he held it, continuing to stay quiet and just focus on our walk. It was nice clearing my mind up with the outside of the waiting area in the hospital.

_____

Hours and hours later, Harper had finally given birth and we were finally allowed to come inside and see as well. When we entered the room, Antonio was crying while holding the tiny baby in his hands. "Jesus fuck, Harper, you look like a mess," Cillian said.

"No shit, I just squeezed something bigger than your dick out of me." She sighed and closed her eyes in an exhausting way. Antonio kissed her forehead and turned to Romeo, who was standing beside me and holding my hand.

"She looks just like mom," Antonio said and handed her carefully to Romeo. Romeo kept quiet when he saw Serena, the cutest baby ever. She grabbed his finger and made a weird noise with her mouth, making Romeo smile at the sight of her expression while doing so.

"Serena Sienna De Carlo." He whispered to himself. Romeo then turned to me and then at Harper, and Harper nodded right back. Romeo gave her to me, and I held her so carefully and tight, poking her cheek with my finger. I kissed her forehead and held her close to me. Then a nurse entered the room, and I handed the baby over to Sean and Cillian.

"She was born too early, and that can come with complications. Therefore I'll have to take her for a moment to check if everything is okay." The nurse said with a smile. Harper nodded as Sean gave her to the nurse.
"I'll come. Just to make sure nothing goes wrong." Romeo said, and the nurse nodded.

"That's okay." She said and took the baby while smiling at her. Romeo followed her out of the room, and I decided to join him as well.
We followed her into another room as we watched her examine Serena. "We should get a baby, I just realized how cute our kids would be," Romeo said and smiled at me.