49.

ROMEO'S POV - MATURE CONTENT

I watched her come down the stairs and look at me with anger. She walked closer and sat down on the chair beside me as she saw the pancakes on the plate in front of her. Antonio sat down across from us and eyed her down.

"It's your fault she left." Antonio spat. Sienna looked up and grabbed the plate and then smashed it down on the table. Antonio groaned when the broken plate hit him. Sienna got up without saying anything and walked back upstairs again. I got up and looked at Antonio with a smirk and then left to go upstairs after her.

"Sienna." I went into our room and called for her. She was sitting on our bed and covering her face. She only does that whenever she's crying. "Why are you crying?" I asked. She got up and removed her hands from her face.

"Because I'm sick of this fucking place! I'm sick of you and Antonio!" She yelled in my face. My eyes trailed down to my dress shirt on her body. "Seems like you missed me last night," I said and stepped closer.

She sighed and shook her head. "You are unbelievable! You won't even listen to what I have to say! Fuck you, fuck you, I fucking hate you!—" I cut her off by putting my mouth on her lips. Our kissing quickly turned into making out and she was so aggressive with her touch.

Sienna pulled away. "I fucking hate you so much." She said and kissed me again. I grabbed her ass with both of my full hands. I threw her down on the bed and pulled my shirt up, she was looking like a goddamn goddess. I looked at her tits and was amazed by the view. I slid my hand up and massaged her nipples.

Sienna put her hand down to her pussy, but I grabbed her wrist and put it over her head. I kissed my way down from her neck, down to her tits, and finally down to her pink pussy. I fucking love this girl's body. She's perfect in all the ways she needs to be.

I ate her out in all the ways she needed me to. I was burying my tongue deep inside of her and holding onto her beautiful thick thighs. I loved the way her stretch marks showed on them, made them much sexier. Sienna tugged my hair with her tiny fingers and moaned.

I pulled away from her sex and up to her lips.
"Taste yourself, baby," I whispered and kissed her. She gave in after the first kiss and became more desperate. "I want you to get all of that hate out of your system by using my cock, don't you think that's going to be easy?" I smirked.

"Shut the fuck up," Sienna demanded and flipped us around so she was on top. She slowly placed my cock at her entrance and bounced up and down at her own pace. I groaned at how fucking slow she was. Five minutes in, I realized that she was fucking with me.

I flipped her around by grabbing her by her wrists and fucking her harder. "That's so... fuck yes!" Sienna yelled out and scratched her nails up and down my back as I continued fucking her. I put her leg over my shoulder and hit a better angle than before. I flipped her over so she was laying on her stomach and arching her back for me.

When I was about to insert myself, she sat up and shook her head. "No, I can't. Red. I'm sorry." She sighed and turned around while pulling my dress shirt down on her body and laying down on the bed. I laid down beside her as she turned around so she wouldn't have to look at me.

I turned to the side on my own so I was looking at her back. "You can't hate me that fucking much, Mio Amore," I said and put my hand on her arm. She turned around and pushed my hair away from my face. Sienna leaned in close to my ear. "I fucking despise you."