47.

"You did this to me! You are the reason I'm almost getting killed every second!"

"No, no, I'm not! Shut up! You started this and now you can't end it. This is your fault, not mine!" I yelled back at the voices that kept coming from the sides. I fell to my knees and felt the wet floor, why is it wet?

"That's my blood! You're filled up with my blood, no fucking escape."

I shook my head and looked at my hands. They're red, I am sitting on his blood. The tears ran down my cheeks and I wiped them away. They weren't clear, they were red too. No, this can't be happening. This can't be happening.

"You did this to yourself!" The voice screamed at me. Suddenly the whole black room began leaking water. It wasn't water but blood. It reached to my knees quickly and then to my stomach. I banged on the wall, begging for mercy.

"Remember this, Sienna. Remember me!"

"Sienna?"

I woke up and gasped for air, kicking myself up so I was sitting. Romeo got me and hugged me from the side. "You just had a stupid nightmare, Amore. It's okay, I'm here." He whispered. I was crying, the nightmare was so traumatic and it didn't even happen.

"It was... my dad. I was drowning in blood." I held onto his arm and turned to the side so I could hug him properly. Romeo held onto me and helped me lay down again. My head was against his chest which isn't bad, I love the smell of him.

I calmed down when the normal thoughts kicked in. I sighed and took a deep breath again. "I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" I asked and Romeo shook his head. Romeo did the thing he always does, massaging my scalp.

It's like he read my mind.

"My mom always used to do that to me." He said. I smiled and kissed his exposed chest.

"It's nice," I answered. I didn't know what else to say, it is a nice feeling after all. It always sends shivers down my spine. The good ones.
"I need to go and take a shower." I groaned as I slowly sat up and put my head on the headboard.

"Can I join?" He asked. I nodded and got up and began undressing in front of him. Romeo got up and did the same and together we walked into the shower. I turned the water on and it was cold, right now I didn't want the warm water. Romeo was standing behind me and kissing my face or my neck.

I couldn't stop thinking about the nightmare. Something about it just stuck to me and my mind. I looked at Romeo as he took the soap bar and slowly rubbed it against my back. I threw my head back slowly so it was on the crook of his neck. Romeo dragged the soap bar over to my chest and let it run down my breasts.

He switched to the shampoo and rubbed it in my hair. I closed my eyes and sighed. I'm so exhausted. The water washed the shampoo out of my hair as the water and soap run down my body. I turned around and opened my eyes and grabbed the shampoo. I put it down on the palm of my hand. I got on my toes and spread it around on his hair.

When I was done and the shampoo got washed out, we just held each other. My head was on his neck again and my arms were around his waist. His hand was on my back.

"I love you." That was all he said.

"I love you." That was all I said.

With that, we stopped the water and got out together. I took one of the white towels and wrapped it around my body. Romeo stood there and looked at himself in the mirror without a towel on. I put the towel on his back and dried his body.

He turned around and kissed me hard while holding my cheeks. When he pulled away, he asked, "Do you want to go out grocery shopping?" I was confused when he said that. I thought he had people for everything. For cooking, for cleaning, for everything.

I nodded as a yes. I took my brush and brushed it through my hair. We got dressed at our own pace, I think the nightmare made the both of us very quiet. Everything was so wrong but so right too. It was confusing but I didn't mind.

_____

I picked some chocolate bars up and put them down in the cart. Romeo gave me a weird look and then I got nervous, I hadn't even asked if it was okay to take everything I had taken.
"I'm sorry, I forgot to even ask. Is it okay with everything I decided to take?" I questioned.

Romeo came closer and nodded and then kissed me. It was a wet and sloppy kiss, which is my favorite even though it sounds weird. I smiled when he pulled away and slapped my ass in front of everyone. I told him that I would go and look for whatever Harper had been craving for this week. Peanut butter was the most urgent one, but I couldn't find it.

I looked at the shelves and confused myself even more. "Peanut butter is on your left." An Irish voice said. I didn't turn around just yet, I took the peanut butter and went forward and then turned around. It was a man, he was older than me and in a suit.

"Hi. Sienna, isn't it?" He asked. I nodded.

"My name is Sean. Nice to meet you." Sean said and held his hand out. I shook my head and took a step back. "I'm assuming you already met Andrei. I just want to take you for a little walk so we can talk about things." He told me.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked and crossed my arms over my chest. I can't let him see that I'm scared right now. He smiled.
"I'm glad you're asking, miss Capello."

That was my cue to run. I ran to the side and didn't stop until I was out of the air and ran into Romeo. He immediately dropped the cart to the floor and held me while asking me what happened over and over. "There's... There's an Irish man over there... the Irish works with the Russian." I was out of the air so I couldn't speak properly.

Romeo entwined our fingers together and walked back to him like he wasn't in any danger.
"Sienna, we work with the Irish. I know what you think, but it's not like that. Together with them, we can take down every other mafia." He whispered in my ear.

I was in front of Sean again but with Romeo by my side. Sean held his hand out for me again and this time I slowly shook it. I turned to Romeo and punched his chest which made him take a step back. "Tell me when things like this fucking happen! I thought I was going to get kidnapped again." I whispered the last part.

Romeo let out a chuckle and I looked back at the Irish guy, he was smiling. "You dropped this." He said and held out the peanut butter jar. I rolled my eyes and sighed while snatching it out of his hands and putting it down in the cart Romeo was holding.

"It's for Harper. She hasn't stopped talking about peanut butter this whole week." I told them, I don't even know why. "Sean, why don't you come with us?" He asked him. Sean agreed and nodded while he followed us around in the store.

Romeo paid for our things and turned to Sean while holding them in bags some blue bags.
"Let's go."
__________________________

YUH LETS GO ROMEO RIGHT NOW.

Hello everyone! I hope you all are enjoying your Sunday as it is. I have a presentation on Tuesday and I'm so scared because English is my second language and I DON'T WANT AN ACCENT. I'm so so scared honestly.

I hope you guys had a great week and weekend. I read most of my comments and my heart is warming up every time. I also saw the comments about me being from the same country as two others and let me just tell you I wanted to goddamn cry it was the cutest thing I have ever experienced.

I love you guys so much! We recently just hit 400k on this book and I'm so grateful, I couldn't be happier. Not to mention that we almost are on one million on What We Had which is crazy I feel like I'm going to cry once I hit it.

Thank you guys for everything, I love you so so so much. Take care while I write another chapter<3