27.

I slammed the front door and looked at Harper who was very confused and her eyes were widened. I sighed and walked into the living room while sitting down on one of the couches. I took one of the pillows and held it close to my chest while squeezing it hard.

"Are you okay?" She asked and put her hand on her stomach as she sat down beside me. Play the game Sienna, better than ever. I forced the tears and started crying in her arms. I don't know how much I can tell her now that she has Antonio by her side as well.

"I don't know what I'm supposed to do! He's just so confusing and then he fucks his—"

"Sienna? Can you come with me for a minute?" Antonio cut her off, I looked over at him and nodded while wiping my tears away. I got up and followed him down to the basement. I didn't even know there was a basement but okay.

"Romeo already broke your heart?" Tony laughed. I rolled my eyes and watched where I was going but continued to follow him at the same time. You know, multitask. That's what I'm the best at, multitasking.

"Doesn't concern you." I answered. He scoffed and opened a door for me. I walked in as he walked to another door and opened it for me as well. Why was there so many doors? God, what were they hiding?

"If that was me, you wouldn't be shedding a single tear." Antonio smirked while winking at me. I put my hand on his chest and smiled, slightly tilting my head.

"It's good to see that you got some confidence, daddy." I was trying to hold my laugh back.

No. I don't have a daddy kink, don't start assuming shit now. I was only saying it because he's going to be a father soon enough. And he needs to remember his fucking place. I'm not pregnant with his child, Harper is. And if someone needs to remind him that, I'll gladly do it more than twice.

He pointed at the table across from us, I walked over to it and saw the goddamn map again, but with people attached to the paper.
I knew who those people were, men that worked for my father. He never fired women because he saw them as weak.

"Tell me who is going to be at the front door." Antonio said and put his hands on the table while looking down at the papers. I closed my eyes as I tried remembering who were where.

I pointed at the hairy one first.
"He is going to be there, I've been there a few times and it was always him and that guy." I pointed over at the blonde one. Antonio nodded and drew a circle around them with a red marker.

"You are aware of that it's you that's going out there, right?" He asked me. I knew that because of how egoistic Romeo is. But also very dumb, letting your hostage get the chance to run. I wasn't going to, I'm not that dumb either.

"Yeah. Are you coming?" I asked. He nodded and looked down. My eyebrows furrowed and I shook my head with disbelief.
"Are you out of your mind? You're going to be a father, you can't come."

"Nothing will happen, don't worry." Tong tried sounding comforting. I crossed my arms over my body and stood up straight while catching his eyes on mine.
"Nothing will happen? Romeo said the same when I got shot." I slammed my hand down on the table to seem scary; but I didn't.

"You're not coming." I decided for him.

"Romeo should have said the same to you last night." Antonio winked at me and then walked over to the door that we came in by. I scoffed and rolled my eyes while walking out. He was unbelievable. We walked completely out from the basement and upstairs again.

Romeo was home, what a fucking blessing. When our eyes met each others, I instantly looked away and went upstairs. I decided to go and take a shower, which was really nice. I didn't feel like showering in the warm water, so I decided that the cold water was the way to go.

I got out of the shower and took one of the towels to dry my body off. I took my new bra and panties on while looking at myself in the mirror. I ran a hand through my hair to try looking better but it didn't work. The door opened and Romeo walked in while closing the door behind himself.

"Are you mad at me?" He raised an eyebrow. I snapped my eyes over to his annoying but pretty ones. He was waiting for me to answer, but instead I just took a brush and started brushing my hair.

"Amore. There's nothing to be mad about." Romeo laughed out and walked over to me, as he started messing with my hair. I put the brush down on the counter and turned around while placing my arms on the counter.

He was close to me, so close that our chests almost were touching.
"I don't—" I interrupted him with a slap. It filled the whole room up with the echos of the sound of my hand on his cheek.

And then I slapped him again.

And again.

Three times in a row. It's not like he didn't deserve it. He didn't even bother reacting to it, he just looked at me like he wanted to murder the shit out of me. But I was angry, more than angry. Romeo got what he deserved and I don't regret a single fucking thing.

"Seems like you want some punishment, hm?"

What.
____________________________

Hiii! I hope you're all doing good out there. Remember to stay safe and take care of yourself, always!

I may be updating more because I ended what we had, I'm not sure yet. I will of course tell you guys if I do so!

Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading this chapter! Please remember to vote if you do so! (: