11.

ROMEO'S POV - MATURE CONTENT

"She's alive, Mr. De Carlo." The nurse said, I nodded and got up from my seat. I walked into the room that they had placed her in, and sternly just looked at her.

"I wasn't trying to kill you, Sienna," I whispered, but she wasn't awake to hear any of my words, which was probably why I was saying it now.

"I just needed you to prove your loyalty to me, which I shouldn't have. I already know what Antonio is going to say when he finds out, he won't be happy." I said and held her hand.

"Your best friend is fine, I checked up on her as well." I continued talking to her unconscious body, as I looked down at her wound further down her stomach. I let go of her hand and left the room.

I took my phone out and called Antonio.
"Can we make this quick?" I heard his voice on the other line, making me roll my eyes.

"I know you told me not to, but I did the Irish plan with Sienna," I told him, I turned the phone's volume down because I knew how loud he would yell.

"Why do you always do the complete fucking opposite of what I tell you too?!" Antonio yelled into the phone.

"Tranquillo, she's fine. I'll take her home when she's awake." I informed him.

"When she's awake? She needs to rest for god's sake." He continued trying to convince me, I didn't even want to hear about it anymore so I just hung upon him.

I walked into the other hospital room and saw the red-haired girl sitting there and eating soup. She looked better, she wasn't so pale or sweaty anymore.

"Good evening, Kingston," I said to her, as I leaned up against the door frame.

"Good evening, Carlo." She said back.

"It's De—"

"I know." She cut me off with a smile on her lips. I sat down on one of the chairs that were placed in the room and sat back while I looked down at my hands.

"Capello got shot yesterday," I told her, I didn't want to waste my time explaining everything that happened to her.

"What? Is she okay? Can I see her?" I was hoping I wouldn't have to deal with all of those stupid questions.

"No," I answered and got up.

"If she dies, I fucking hope that you know that it's going to be no one's fault but yours." She said, I sighed quietly and walked out.

Like I didn't already fucking know.

This shit was exhausting, things would have been much easier if I had just killed both of them when I had the chance, it's all Antonio's fault.

_____

I got to my office and opened my computer up, as I went through some of the papers that my assistant had placed on my table. I took a pen and read it through first.

Then I had to think, which one's was I not going to sign? But I decided not to take care of it on my own, so I texted my assistant once again.

After a few minutes, someone knocked on the door. I was assuming it was her, and I was right. She was in a tiny skirt, very tiny.

"Which paper's do you want me to sort out, Mr. De Carlo?" Annabel asked me, I smirked and shrugged.

The confusion was written all over her face.
"Sit down, Annabel," I said, she sat down on the chair across from my desk.

"I meant on my lap, sweetheart," I explained to her, her cheeks instantly got red as she got up and walked over to me, sitting on my lap. I leaned in from behind her neck, making sure she could feel my warm breath around her body.