45.

Antonio kissed Harper's stomach and pulled her in for a hug. "We'll be back sooner than you know it. I promise I won't leave without this little guy." He told her. Harper's eyes softened as she held onto him tighter.

Romeo glared at me.

She followed her out to their car while the two of us stayed inside for a few minutes. I turned to look at him and opened my mouth, but then it just shut down on its own again. Just say something, Sienna. "Take care of yourself, please," I begged.

Romeo wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head. "I always take care. Don't worry." He whispered in my ear. Today was the day of the facility plan, even though they have men to do those things for them, it could still be risky.

He pulled away and smashed his lips against mine roughly. "I love you so fucking much, Mio Amore."

I put my arms around his waist and my head on his neck. He finally pulled us apart and said his last goodbyes, making my stomach drop. Harper returned inside and opened the zipper of her jeans. "Being pregnant is fucking exhausting." She complained which made me smile.

"Maybe we should mess with them while they're gone." I laughed out and sat down on the couch. "What are we supposed to do?" Harper sighed and sat down beside me.

"Pretend we're touching each other, maybe," I suggested. "Or we could do that." She added. My eyes widened at her comment as the both of us laughed nervously.

"I'm being serious but whatever."

"I never knew you were into girls?" I said it more like a question. Harper smiled and sat back. "Didn't know that either."
I cleared my throat awkwardly and looked down at my fingers.

"How long are they going to be gone?" I asked.

"Antonio told me that they won't be back until tomorrow." She sighed and threw her head back.

"So I suppose we can do everything?" I said and she frowned. "Not, when you think of the guards being here," Harper answered.

_____

"Romeo?" I said into the phone. Harper and I had been sitting in the living room for two hours and now and we were too fucking bored. We decided to call Romeo, knowing how easy it is to make him angry or mess with him.

"Hey Amore, any reason that you're calling?" He asked. I looked at Harper and then smirked while sighing close to the phone, making noises on purpose. "I just wanted to say... oh god, Harper," I said and faked a moan.

"Sienna? What the fuck." Romeo said on the other line. Harper slapped her hand over her mouth, trying not to laugh. "I'm so sorry, she just has a hard time keeping her hands off of me." I giggled.

"La ucciderò. Make her get off of you, now."

"Did he just threaten to kill me?" Harper laughed. "Yes I did, I won't hesitate to do it again," Romeo answered. Our eyes widened and I hung up, the both of us is going to be in so much trouble.

"Maybe we should go upstairs and hide or something," I said which made the both of us burst into laughter. "What are they going to do? Punish us? We're adults for god's sake." Harper shook her head and got up, holding her hand out for me. I got up and took her hand as we went upstairs together.

"Phil, you should seriously take the day off," I told him, he rolled his eyes at me. We went into our bedrooms and locked the door.

"Do you think they'll come home?" I questioned. I hadn't gotten much information about this so-called meeting so I wouldn't know. I assumed that Harper knew more than I did.

"No, Antonio said it was incredibly important for their business so I doubt it." She told me. I nodded and laid down on my bed, looking up at the ceiling while trying to collect my thoughts. Whatever they were. We continued to speak about our old memories and it felt like we were the old best friends again.

Just pregnant and taken. Perfect fit.

Suddenly we could hear the front door downstairs go up. My eyes immediately flickered to Harper's. "I thought you said—"

"Yeah because that was what I thought."

"Okay, let's just chill. Maybe it's one of the guards." I tried convincing her but no one of us were believing it. I got up and slowly opened the door, hearing the voices from downstairs.

I signaled to Harper to follow me downstairs as we saw the two tall men standing right there in front of us. "Go wait for us in the living room," Antonio said as Romeo nodded. "But I—"

"Shut the fuck up, Sienna, and do as I told he told you to." Romeo snapped at me. I looked down and nodded as we went into the living room and sat down on the couch. It took a few minutes for them to join us.

Romeo told me to get up, so I did.

Romeo watched Antonio eat Harper out on the couch.

I watched Antonio eat Harper out. I couldn't tell if I was enjoying this, it was a weird goddamn feeling. My back was against Romeo's chest, feeling his fingers go down to my thighs, his hands forcing them apart.

"Spreading your legs like a little whore as you always have been. Do you think that was funny? I wasn't kidding when I told you that you were mine and mine only. Do you think that Harper or anyone else can make you feel like I do? I would like to see her fucking try." He chuckled lowly in my ear.

"Antonio, if you don't mind, I have to borrow Harper real quick," Romeo said. Antonio got up and Harper did the same. Romeo pushed Harper's lips onto mine, I was kissing my best friend for some reason right now.

"Does that feel like how I kiss you?" Romeo asked. I shook my head. He made Harper go further down on me, touching my breasts and placing soft kisses. He pulled my hair from behind, and that made my head fall to his neck.

"How does that feel, hm?" He asked me.

"Not the same." I closed my eyes and said.

Harper trailed kisses down to my stomach and when she reached the whole way down, Romeo stopped her. "Go back to Antonio, I have to deal with her in private," Romeo told her.

Oh shit.
_________________________

Hey everyone! Sorry to leave you on a cliffhanger but I couldn't help myself lol. I'm feeling a little evil today. Thank you for reading! Please vote, it means a lot to me and shows that you enjoy reading.

How was your day been? Hopefully better than mine. Mine has honestly been so bad and it just hurts having one of those days if some of you out there understand.

Thank you for reading, by the way, it means so much to me that you guys read this. You mean the whole world to me. Take care of yourself! Don't get sick, it's starting to get cold outside ( such a mom thing to say lol )

Love you guys, see you next chapter<3