24.

ROMEO'S POV.

I took my phone up from my pocket and called Antonio. I didn't want to let him know that I knew by now. Especially because I wanted to see how long it would take for him to tell me. If he didn't tell me today, I would tell him that I knew instead.

"Hey. Come over at my office, I have to tell you some important information." I said. I could hear him sigh on the other line of the phone, he had probably had a bad day. And I was about to make it fucking worse.

                                   _____

It took him a few minutes to arrive, I didn't really mind when it was Antonio. I was always used to it. He sat down on the other side of my desk as he looked at me with a smile.
"What's up? Did you figure out how to get into the facility?" He asked me. I wondered if he had planned on telling me sometime. I was doubting it.

"Before I say anything, is there something that you want to tell me?" I asked him while I crossed my arms and sat back.

"Hm, no. I don't think so." He hummed and lied straight to my fucking face. I hated whenever people lied to me, even when Antonio did it, it was way worse. How was I supposed to trust him? Exactly, I'm not able to.

"Alright then." I said and got up from my seat. I didn't know how to react.
"Pessimo bugiardo." I mumbled, telling him that he was a bad liar.

"What do you mean?" Antonio asked.

"You're going to be a father and you didn't plan on telling me? Damn. The invite probably got lost in my empty mailbox." I laughed out sarcastically. His face fell and he looked nervous.

"I'm sorry."

"For being a bad liar or lying to me?" I questioned with a frown on my face.

"For fucks sake, Romeo! I just figured it out as well." He sighed and ran a hand through his hair in a frustrated way. I was disappointed and so mad, I didn't expect him to keep things away from me. I have always told him whenever something was up but I guess he didn't feel the same about me.

"How the fuck could you get her pregnant or even lay your hands on her to begin with?" I asked with obvious anger in my voice.

"I was a—"

"And without a fucking condom? What is wrong with you?" I cut him off, I was too annoyed at him to listen. Everything about my half-brother made me want to beat the fucking shit out of him.

"Listen! She was all over me and you know I couldn't say no. I am the whole reason that she's here after all." He sighed into his hands like it made anything any better.

"Make her get an abortion." I said.

"Are you fucking kidding me? No way." Antonio protested and got up from the chair that he was sitting on.

"Make her get that fucking abort or else I'll do it on my own. I'm being nice right now." I told him and waited for an answer. Instead of answering me he just left my office and didn't bother closing the door behind him.

I slammed my fist down against the desk. When things are just fine, he has to come and fuck it all up once again.

                                   _____

As soon as I came home, Sienna almost ran down the stairs to get down to me in time.
"You didn't actually mean the abortion thing right?" She whispered the word abortion.

"Aw. I don't even get a welcome kiss?" I asked and put my hand on the side of her throat.

"I promised to help you if you helped me, this wasn't the deal." She told me. I knew that wasn't the deal. Sienna started tearing up and I actually felt a little bad but this wasn't the time to show it.

"I hate you so fucking much. I hate every single thing about you, I can't think of one thing that I like about you. You make me want to throw up and deep down my stomach, I have the feeling that you're a fucking psychopath or something." She spat at me. She was just like me.

When she's angry, she gets sad too. It's almost cute watching. Sienna looked scared when I remained silent. I put my head against hers and traced my fingers around her lips. The tears fell from her eyes as they ran down her cheeks.

"Please. If she wants to keep it, then let her. I can't bare the thought of her getting forced to do something that she doesn't want to." She whispered.

"We can't have children running around this house." I reminded her. She backed away from me and turned around while walking away from me. I grabbed her hand and forced her into my arms while hugging her. She tried to fight herself off of me at first but after a few minutes she just stayed in my arms.

"She's the only person I have left, Romeo." She whispered into my chest. I couldn't hear if she was crying or mumbling. I didn't want to promise her anything. Mostly because I'm not sure of I'll be able to keep it. When I didn't answer she pulled away and walked back to her room.

She stopped walking suddenly and turned around to look at me.
"I hate you." She repeats herself all over again.

"I know." I answered and gave her a slight smile. Sienna just stared into me, it was like she was trying to find some common humanity in me.

"How did you turn out like this? I don't get it." She said to herself. I was pretty sure she wasn't talking to me, which was fine. I didn't have the answer to her question.

"Was it the suicide? Were you there, Romeo?" She asked me. I wanted to glue her lips together after hearing her mention that. I hated whenever people mentioned my mother or her death.

"No. I wasn't." I answered. Sienna didn't look like she believed it. I didn't need her to, I couldn't care less about what she thought. But I wasn't there.

"Antonio was, right?"

"Sienna, shut up." I snapped at her. My mind wasn't able to take it anymore.

"You're hurt. I get that, more than anything. But you can't hurt this baby, please." She begged like it was her own child it was about. I refused to answer her and give her the satisfaction that she was digging for.

There was a tiny hope in her eyes.

I remember the first night I found out that I had to attack her and kill her.

I was scrolling through the journal as I looked at the picture of the girl. Dad put a hand on my shoulder as he squeezed it. In a comforting and in an uncomfortable way.

"You got this, Romeo." Dad whispered.

"If I fail?" I questioned.

"You won't be having a father anymore."

That was the night I lost my father. Yes, he was definitely overreacting but according to him, I wasn't his son anymore. I got my mind out of the flashbacks and looked over at Sienna, she was walking away again.

"Mark my words. That baby is nothing but your responsibility." I told her. She smiled widely when she realized what that meant and ran into my arms.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Sienna yelled out and pulled away. She put her hands on my face and kissed me hard. She hates when I kiss her. It's easy to tell because she never kisses back.

I put my hands on her back as she continued pushing our lips together without no issues. She pulled away and wrapped her arms around me once again, and then left me standing there.
Now she was going to go upstairs and tell Harper, good luck with that.

I walked upstairs with her and saw the shocked expression on her face, the guards were grabbing her and was about to take her away. I crossed my arms and shook my head at them, they didn't react.

"Romeo do something!" Sienna yelled at me while slapping my chest. I pushed her away and sighed, I enjoyed seeing how scared they were and now I have to stop it, aw.

"Let go of her." I told the guards, they instantly removed their hands from her and backed off. They walked past me and left the room.

"Like I said, your responsibility." I told them and walked away as well.
__________________________