34.

ROMEO'S POV

Sienna called me. Fucking hell. I immediately tried to track wherever the phone she called was. Abandoned basement? I'll print it out and take a closer look. I waited for the printer to work faster but it takes too long.

"Figlio di puttana!" I slammed my palms against my desk. I'm getting too worked out by this, my frustration is taking over me.
"What the fuck are you doing?" Antonio stepped into my office. I sighed and shook my head.

"Sienna called. I tracked the phone down and now I just need to figure out how I'm going to get in." I told him. He walked to where I was standing and looked at the printed material on my desk. "Do you think his oldest son would be so stupid to leave a phone for her to take?" Antonio asked.

"And how does she memorize your number? They're trying to trap you, fratello." He sighed out and put a hand on my shoulder. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, trying to collect my mind. What was I thinking? Of course, they are trying to trap me.

Son of a fucking bitch. "I don't care, we need to set the guards in and get her back," I told him. Antonio's eyebrows furrowed as he looked at me like he was surprised but then not. "Oh, and the next time you put your lips on hers, I will break your fucking neck," I told him.

He chuckled and walked out. I decided to follow him to find Philip somewhere around the house. Of course, he was right outside my office. He has been a giant impact on my life, just like a father figure to me.

He has been there more than my father ever was. Even the second I was born, he was there at the hospital as well. My mom adored him... before, you know. I don't want to get into details right now.

"Phil, I need you to move as many men as possible into the address, apparently Sienna is there. Can you do that?" I asked. Phil nodded and got to work while announcing it to the other guards. Always get the work done, even with his children at home.

Harper walked past me, for some reason I stopped her from walking away because I felt like I needed to say something. "I'm going to get her soon, she's okay," I whispered so the two of us only were able to hear.

She looked into my eyes for a few seconds, maybe to find a tiny bit of hope. Suddenly she wrapped her arms around me, I don't know how the fuck to hug back. But when I saw Antonio across the hallway, watching us. It made something in me wake up, and then I pulled her closer to me and hugged her back while looking right into my brother's eyes.

His pregnant girlfriend or whatever. He deserves it. She let go of me as she slowly nodded and walked past me once again.

_____

I was waiting in my office for something to happen, for Philip to give me an update on how things were. Lastly, he gave me an update was when the men just entered the house. I was sitting there anxiously, feeling like my veins were going to go cold even though it was so hot in here.

I tapped my pen up and down on the desk while shaking my head at myself. "You fucked it up, Romeo," I told myself and shook my head. I just wanted that fucking update, to hear if they were alive or if they at least found her.

"Mr. De Carlo, it's a trap! There are bombs in here!" One of my men yelled. My eyes widened.
"Get out of there, do you hear me? Now!" I yelled into the microphone. An explosion sound went off as an unfamiliar feeling circled in my body.

"Mr. De Carlo, we succeeded in getting out before it was too late." I could hear Philip's voice which made me much calmer. I took a deep breath and nodded. "That's great. Was she there?" I questioned.

"No... we didn't see anything or anyone, just the bombs. I'm sorry, Romeo." He said. Normally I would have been mad at anyone else than her calling me Romeo, but with Philip, I don't mind.

"It's cool. We'll figure something else out." I answered. I looked at the tracking number once again and tried to figure out how the things were kept together in that house or hell hole.

                                     _____

I stayed up the whole night to figure out what I was going to do and I figured out how I could get in there. But I didn't trust my plan, it didn't make sense and it was all so complicated.

That's the only option I have right now and I will take the chance. I'm getting so fucking worked up over this and now I just need everything to work. I took a sip from my coffee and sat back as Antonio stepped into my office and looked at me like I was crazy.

"What the fuck have you been up to?" He came over to me and looked at all the papers, my computer, and every other mess on my desk.
"Fratello, I'm telling you, that will never work out and you need to chill as well, you just came out of the hospital." He sighed and shook his head. I bit my bottom lip and sighed to myself.

"Is Antonio in here?—" Harper walked into my office and looked around while cutting her own words off. "Harper, Amore. Get over here and help my dear brother with finding out how he's supposed to save Sienna." Antonio said to Harper.

Harper walked over to where we were standing as she looked down at the shit on my desk.
"Can I see the back of that house?" She pointed at my computer's screen. I searched for it and found it.

"Back door, the back door! Someone takes the back door and others take the front door. Just like that they will be confused and confuse themselves. If that doesn't work out, I don't know what will." She said and kept her eyes on the picture.

"Do that instead, your plan won't work," Antonio told me. Like I asked for his fucking opinion anyway.
____________________________

Hi everyone!

How was your day? I hope you enjoyed it and that you had some enjoyable moments. If this day has been bad I hope it will be so much better tomorrow.

Thank you for reading! What did you think? You're always welcome to comment! And thank you so much for 4,99k followers btw! ( that's what my follower score is at before I publish this )

I'm so thankful for y'all, remember to take care and remember that I love you so so much, thank you for all of your support and everything that you guys have done for me ( including those funny comments ) please vote!<3