39.

I rubbed my eyes as I blinked slowly. I just woke up and I sat up while putting my head against the headboard. I looked to the man lying down beside me, I don't remember allowing him to do that. I double-checked if I had clothes on. Thankfully I did, which relieved the shit out of me. I looked at the floor and noticed the gun that was stuck on his belt.

I got up from the bed and over to the gun, slowly reaching down to grab it. I held it tightly in my hands and walked over to the side of the bed Romeo was sleeping at. I was trying to not make as much noise I could. I put it against his forehead and waited for him to wake up just to see his scared expression. I slapped him a few times until his eyes opened and he didn't even look scared.

"Tell me that you won't touch her again. Tell me that I should trust you because you won't let a finger on her again." I whispered for him to hear. He sat up and quickly took the gun out of my hand, not giving me a reaction to the situation. I wasn't scared because I knew exactly what he wasn't capable of doing.

"You really think that you could ever have some control over me? Never, Amore." He laughed out and shook his head. I rolled my eyes and got up. I didn't want to hear more of his bullshit whatsoever. Should I tease him a little? I don't want him to get all annoyed at me and become defensive of everything I point out.

"Your ass is hanging out of those shorts." Romeo informed me like I didn't already know. Harper got me a too small size of them, unfortunate for Romeo.

"So?" I answered.

He got up and walked towards me. He was so pissed at me for no reason, I'm the one that's supposed to be mad and I am. I'm the only one who gets to be mad right now, I don't get why he's being like this when he's in the wrong.

"Do I have to remind you how many men is outside?" Romeo said and I smiled.

"You're the only reason that they are out there." I said and let my arms fall to my sides, I was getting tired of having my arms crossed.
"Yeah, what about Antonio?" He answered sarcastically.

"Antonio can look if he wants. I don't control where his eyes go." And right after those words left my mouth, Romeo grabbed my arm and turned me around so my arm was on my back as he roughly pushed my chest up against the wall. I groaned in pain but I realized that it sounded more like a moan than a groan.

"You're fucking enjoying this. Of course you are. You enjoy the pain and attention that everyone constantly gives you. Who's attention are you so fucking desperate for, hm?" Romeo slapped my ass so hard that it started stinging, after doing that he grabbed my ass and squeezed it.

"Yours."

He suddenly forced me out of my pyjamas. I was only left in my underwear. I don't sleep with bra, I can't move properly without it poking into me in different places so I felt embarrassed with my tits up against the wall.

"Stay right fucking there or I'll fuck you with my gun." Romeo threatened but it didn't seem much like a threat. Should I be moving right now? I decided not to until he returned while forcing a shirt over my head.

He allowed me to distance myself as I looked in the mirror and saw that it was his. It went down to my thighs and it was just a plain white t-shirt. Our eyes met as I rolled my eyes at his actions but he grabbed my jaw.

"Do that again and I'll make you fucking regret it."

"I'm still angry, you know that right?" I snapped and turned to face him completely. His fingers suddenly started playing with the hem of his shirt as he nodded. He got the gun from the nightstand and put it in my hands while making me point it against his chest.