CHAPTER ONE "MY STORY"

Y/N'S POV

Hi, my name is Choi Y/N. Just call me Jiji, that's my nickname. I really want to go to college but we don't have money to pay my tuition fee. We have financial problems and so many many problems but my family really loves me and we're happy even though we have a huge problem. Crazy right? In my 8th Grade my Mom says we're moving to seoul because they have a house there so i just nod. Now that I'm transferred to Yong-san High school and it's the first day of school..."

I snapped at myself because my mother called me. " Hey Baby, you're zoning out, you need to go to school now" my mom says smiling and pecking my cheeks, i Bid my Goodbye to them and go to school. after 10 minutes of walking to my school, I already go to my room and saw there a teacher " sh*t Am I that late?" I curse my thoughts and knock on the door. The teacher Greeted me asked me if i'm the transfer so I nodded and she said I need to introduce myself. " Hi My name is y/n , choi y/n i hope we can be friends" i said shyly and the teacher gestured to me to sit beside a woman on the last row. she waved her hand " Hi I'm chaeyoung, 18 yrs old, How old are you y/n?" she asked me and i just said 15, i saw her face shocked. "why? Are you okay? Do you have a problem?" I asked her in a worried tone, she just shook her head "you're too young y/n, can i be your best friend here?" I nod and she hugs me. It's the first day of school. Our teacher said she wants her students to be close together and bid her goodbye to us.

Timeskip at the cafeteria

She dragged me to the cafeteria and we're laughing in the hallway of our school. I saw other students Glare at me and the others didn't give us attention. "I want to introduce you to my friend, she's my bro, since I'm comfortable with you, '' she said. "Honestly, this girl was so comfortable to be with, and she's like a sister to me since I don't have any siblings." I thought. I'm sitting here in the cafeteria since chaeng unnie bought our food and called her friend and two girls approached me " Hi, what's your name? " The cat girl eye said,'' Why are you with chaeyoung?" the short haired girl said. " Hi my name is Y/n, chaeyoung unnie is my best----" someone cutted me " bestfriend, she's my best friend right y/n?" Chaeyoung simply said and I just nodded. The girl stood up " my name is yeji and she ryujin" the yeji name said and bid their goodbye to me. Chaeyoung tapped me and introduced me to her friend. She looks like a tofu, her color is so pale. "I'm Dahyun, Kim dahyun at your service" she calmly said and I smiled at her.

30 minutes Later

"Unnie I need to go to my next class" I said to her and stood up but she held my hand " Dongsaeng (Little sister) Give me your number so i can call you later once your class is done" she said , i give her my number and bid my goodbye to her in to dahyun unnie whos busy smiling on her phone. " Just call me "JIJI" unnie, that's my nickname," I said and ran to my classroom.

Chaeyoung POV

"Hey dahyunnie? see? She looks like me when I'm 15 yrs old.'' I said, patting Dahyun's shoulder. "yeah yeah she looks like you! i need to go now" she replied smiling at her phone, i don't get what she said so i asked where she needed to go. " Of Course to my house, mom is surely waiting for me, now Goodbye chaengie" she said and walked out.

I'm going now to my class and it's math! I hate this subject! So as I walked to the hallway someone caught my eyes. It's y/n bullied by the group of people and it makes me mad, mad that i can kill someone to protect her. I was bullied too when I was a kid so I know what's the feeling of being bullied by others. I approached them and grabbed the girl's hair. " What are you doing to her?" I said and held y/n wrist, looks like the girl doesn't have a tongue to answer me huh?. I shouted at the girl " I SAID WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER?!!" I asked one more time but the girl beside me hugged me " Unnie stop please? you're hurting her" y/n said burying her face to my chest, I can't resist her so i released my hand to the girl's hair and they ran. " How can you say that, when you're hurt too? see, you have a bruise on your arm." I said worriedly. she hugs me even more and i hug her too like she's my baby sister.

" Thank you unnie" she said while hugging me " i will accompany you to your room okay? what's your subject?" I asked and she said history. i walked her to her room and talked to her professor, gladly its ms. shin, my favorite teacher and I'm her favorite student. "Oh chaeyoung, who's this girl beside you? '' Ms. Shin asked me, " She's a transfer here ma'am, it's her first day, your student." " What happened to your arm, Lady?" she asked y/n.

Y/N POV

"I-i just slipped ma'am" I said, stuttering, " no! you're not jiji! someone bullied you, even if you're hurt you are still defending the girl who hurt you." chaeyoung yelled and made me flinch. " you want to report that to the guidance Ms. y/n? I can help you with that." the teacher asked and I shook my head. " n-no ma'am, i will give them a chance. Sorry unnie, sorry ma'am ''I replied.

As I bid my goodbye to chaeng unnie the teacher and I walked into our room. I introduced myself to my classmates and they're shocked when they see the bruises on my arm. " you may sit between Ms. Ryujin and Ms. Hwang." the teacher said and i sat between them, I know them already, they're the girl in the cafeteria who asked my name. " y/n what happened to you? wanna go to the clinic?''yeji asked me in a worried tone and i shook my head "you have bruises on your arm" ryujin said and then suddenly yeji raise her hand " ma'am excuse me, I will get ointment and medicine to the clinic since y/n didn't want to go there" yeji said to the teacher and run to the clinic.

When yeji unnie came back, she and ryujin unnie treated my bruise since our class was done and thanked them. Suddenly my phone rang and the caller's ID was unknown, " Hi who's these?" As I asked the caller I smiled knowing the voice " you forgot about me now?" ooh it's chaeyoung unnie, " I will wait for you at the gate jiji, i will walk you home" she said, i said yes and ended the call. Now i packed my things in my bag but this two unnies beside me keep bothering me, " can i walk you home?" "are you okay now" " you need someone to accompany you?" " Can I get your number?" I stood up, gave my number to them and sighed "thank you" they said in unison. " No need to accompany me unnies, chaeng unnie are waiting for me now, so i gotta go, bye unnie keeps safe" i bid my goodbye to them and went to the school gate directly, i know chaeng unnie is waiting for me.

As I saw her on the bench sitting and playing on her phone, I jumped trying to scare her but my arms hit the edge of the bench causing me to groan in pain. " What thee!!! See, what a clumsy. You are hurt again. Another bruise again, surely your mother will scold you." she said and i remembered mom doesn't want me to get hurt. Aishhh! Suddenly she took off her costly jacket and gave it to me " take this, i don't want you to get scold" she said and wear it to me " thank you unnie, I'm glad you're my best friend.'' I replied, hugging her. She stood up and dragged me, " since it's still early, I will tour you to our school" she said with a smile and a dimple on her face. "Our school is so huge, blah blah blah..." She is telling me all about our school, our school has an upper class and lower class. The students in the upper class are rich students, some are businessmen and women, some are artists, some are presidents of a company, and some are CEOs.