CHAPTER 24 "PERMISSION"

Y/n POV

I'm here at my room with Lia unnie, and she's busy chit chatting with her girlfriend yeji. We all waiting at the professor to come when a paper plain hit my forehead "Ouch" I whined in pain and looked at the back. 

I saw a guy mouthed me 'sorry' and giving me peace sign, "Jiji, that's the proof that your forehead is really big" Lia said and laughed at me. "Wait? who did that to you Ji?" Yeji asked me and I pointed out the guy who did that.

 "Wait? who did that to you Ji?" Yeji asked me and I pointed out the guy who did that

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Babe It's your brother right?" Yeji said to Lia and Lia just rolled her eyes. "Yeah, Probably he did that to you Intentionally Y/n" I give Lia a confused look. "Obviously, That paper plane has a letter" I laughed at her, and looked at the guy then smiled, I saw him blush and hid her face on her hands.

"What's her name again?" I asked her " Yeonjun" Oh... He's the guy who texted me, I forgot about him haha.

I pick the paper plane on the ground and open it, exactly, there has a letter 'You're so beautiful,especially when you smile' 

Fast forward Lunch

we're sitting at our table including Itzy and Momo unnie, sana unnie and dahyun unnie. "Ji! Junghoon want to give this to you" Chaeyoung came from nowhere, she gasped running towards us.

"Thank you" I said coldly and just said welcome then run out. "aren't you two getting along yet?" Sana unnie asked and I just shrugged my shoulders, " Wait, Y/n... why chaeyoung family always giving you food?" Yeji asked made me smile "They loved me" I just said and giggled.

"And I loved the food" Momo unnie smiled at me and opened the food container "Wow! Home made Ice cream! I've been craving for this" Momo unnie  and we looked at her with confused. "Unnie? you're craving for a homemade Ice cream?" I asked him while my brows raised.

"She's always finding a homemade Ice cream, even we were asleep at midnight" Our eyes widen when Dahyun Unnie said that. 

Meanwhile sana thought ' Is that her new favorite food now? She didn't tell me about this'

"Unnie? did you... throw up when you're at home? or you're... feeling dizzy? like  that?" I asked her giving them nervous laugh. " No ways! I'm the Godmother momoring!" Sana unnie jumped up made us shocked of the sudden action.

*PAK!!*

"Pabo! I'm not pregnant okay? I just miss eating homemade ice cream" She said and we sighed in relief. the suddenly someone tap my back, It's yeonjun. Lia's brother. "What do you need to her?" Lia asked her brother sarcastically. OMG I don't want this to be awkward, so I held yeonjun wrist and dragged him away to my friends made us talk comfortable.

" Uhmm... so do you need something?" I asked him and he looked down but I saw he's smiling. "Uh Yeonjun Imnida! Lia's brother... Uhm, I want to tell you that I liked you before, until now... I don't know how to confess to you because you're friend of my sister and I've been looking for you always, when you're absent for two weeks I felt so sad and I've been writing a letter for you and left it on your locker but you seems didn't used your locker anymore.. Uhmm" He confessed to me.

"Uhm do you have  anything more to say?" I asked him and smile. "I want to court you... If you give me permission to do that?" He shyly said to me and looked down, "Don't worry you're my first, You're the first girl I will date and I promise not to broke your heart" He said made me flinch because held my hands.

'Is this the time to finally move on? Is he the one who will gonna help  me to forget about what happen to my sister and my ex? Lord If that's what you want I will accept him, Just give me a sign' I thought then suddenly my phone rang. Its mom, I mouthed him wait and he nod.

"Mom? why?"

"what time you will gonna come home?" Mom asked

"Around 8 pm, Why?" 

"your appa will gonna visit you" she said

"Okay mom, gonna go now... bye" 

BACK TO THE TOPIC

'I guess that's the sign'

"Uhmmm~~I will gonna give you my permission to  court me" I said to him and he looked so shock. then he grabbed something on his back "Please accept this, Y/n" He said giving me a box of necklace

 then he grabbed something on his back "Please accept this, Y/n" He said giving me a box of necklace

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"It means you are giving me light in times of my darkness" He shyly said, "U-uhm... Thank you, I appreciate this Yeonnie!" I said and giving him a kiss on his cheeks.

Meanwhile someone 'This boy is so fucking lucky! I wish I have the courage to tell her'

Yeonjun POV

She kissed me! OMG She kissed me! AHHHHH! I mentally yelled at my self touching my cheek, I'm sure I don't want to wash my face later! YES!