CHAPTER 38 "WORLD ENDS"

Tomorrow morning

I was just waiting to finish this class since I miss Jihyo so much and  she's so famous right now because she  will gonna run again for president in college.

When the class are done, I quickly went to her office while Itzy's Not on my mind. the office was empty, No Jihyo in here, So I think Nayeon Unnie knew about where she is.

I went to cafeteria first before to the recording room, I knew Jihyo Is tired so that's why I'll gonna bought her some food and drink

then when I slowly open the room, My eyes darted to the girl who's singing and Nayeon Unnie approached me. She took the things in hands as I grab my phone inside my pocket and Take a picture Of Jihyo then Post it in my Twitter. 

"Hi Y/n, is this for me

"Hi Y/n, is this for me. Thank you" Before I can say to Nayeon unnie That the cup of coffee is for Jihyo, She Grab it already so I just nod.

When Nayeon unnie called me, Jihyo's eyes darted on me then quicky run giving me a warm Hugs and kisses. "How did you know I'm Here?" She asked and I pointed to Nayeon who's sitting with her girlfriend on the side of recording room.

3rd Person POV

"Excuse me, Can I talk to Ms.  Choi Y/n?" A handsome man came to the recoding room as he ask for Y/n, Jihyo lifted her Eyebrows.

"Wait here, I will just gonna talk to him outside" Y/n said to Jihyo but the latter held her hand. "Why do you need to talk outside? Is it really Important?" Jihyo asked in annoyed tone, Meanwhile the couple on the side Laughing silently .

"Promise, just in a minute" Y/n said and peck her lovers cheek then went outside.

"Are you two laughing there?" "No haha! We're just saw something funny" Nayeon said and the two burst out laughing.

"Someone's Jealous~~ I can see it in her eyes~~ " Nayeon tease her and then laugh again, ""For your Information I'm not jealous..." Jihyo interrupted when Y/n went back inside the room.

"opss Y/n I think Jihyo is Jealous" Jeongyeon said and went covered their mouth to prevent laughing.

"we just talk about project and... "Y/n interrupted when Jihyo face the couple. "I'm not jealous. I'm territorial. Jealous is when you want something that isn't yours and Territorial is Protecting what's already yours" Jihyo calmly said.

"Yeah, She isn't gonna run for president if she's not Smart" Nayeon mumbled as Y/n laughed at them.

The girl hug her lover and give it a warm kiss, "I don't want to be here anymore" The director mumbled as they all laughed again.

"Let's make this first so ya'll can do whatever you want" The director said again before Jihyo make a record again.

Nayeon POV

"Are you gonna sing too?" Y/n sat beside me and asked us, "We're done actually, we just want to wait Jihyo and you since we don't have anything to do" I told her as she just nod to us.

"Jihyo.... she's allergic to pineapple, There's a time she tried to eat just one of it then a minute her throat is so red and She doesn't have voice anymore... She cried that time like we all are so worried about her then After the doctor gave her Injection she went back, her voice back after 3 days, we thought she can't talk anymore... " I told her about jihyo, she looks so in love to her, and I know she's interested to jihyo. we all know Jihyo is In love with her too.

"That's right! She's so loud now" Jeongyeon tried to make us laughed and she succeed. Indeed, Jihyo's loud but when Y/n came into her life she became calm.

We're laughing together like we were a close friends, She's so lovely and sweet girl. Jihyo is so lucky to have her, maybe they fought in the future.. I'm sure they can handle it ,The one quality that impacts relationships the most is being accountable. When you can admit your mistakes it gets rid of blame and invites the other person to do the same. Think about the relationships in your life that are the most fulfilling. You are open and less defensive. You're willing to look at yourself and not just blame the other person.

"Y/N!" A man and a group of girl barge into the room, as we yelled in shocked about them. Y/n quickly went to them like the girls are so nervous and sweating.

Not a second Y/n cried and fall to the ground, Jihyo saw It and immediately run to her side. "H-Hey! Baby, what's happening?" Jihyo hug her lover but Y/n push her and run outside.

"Jihyo let's follow them" Jeongyeon and I went to the car to follow Y/n and their friends as we ended in a hospital.