CHAPTER 35"HER PARENTS"

After a stressful day, I'm fucking tired being a student... Thanks God I have a girlfriend who's always lighten up my world. speaking of my girlfriend she's here now, "I want to take a cold shower" I sighed as she took my bag, "Then let's go home, we'll go to the mall after" She said and I kissed her while the other students looking at us. 

"Physics is really getting in to my nerves! Why It has to be hard?! how can I fucking solve the letters?" I groan in frustration telling her my day day is so stressful. "No cursing okay?... Baby It's okay, I'm here to help you" She said caressing my lap.

"Thank you"

we arrived at my house, I didn't found my mom so I think she's in the company doing her job since It's still 6 in the evening. then I received a text from mom 'baby I think I'm gonna go home really late' 

I just replied ' Okay mom, just take care and don't forget to eat your dinner' then went to my room.

as time goes by, I'm done taking a shower then I found Jihyo playing on her phone as she looked at me .

( You wear this)

"You're gorgeous baby, but you can't wear that" She simply said and go back to her phone. "Come on.. you're here to protect me" I held her hands then sat on her lap, "What are you doing? you're seducing me." She replied to me.

"no... Just want to kiss my pretty handsome girlfriend" I said then peck her lips, as I stood up then held her hands. "Let's go" She said then we went to the car.

"why didn't you get back the car to mina?" I asked her, " I will, later.." She simply said then turn on the engine.

After a minutes we arrived at the mall, I'm embracing her arms as we enter the mall and she looks like finding something or someone. then we went in a fancy food restaurant, she waved her hands to THE old couple near the counter. wait?! The fuck! I forgot...

My eyes widen when we approach the couple " Hi mom, Hi dad" She greeted, "Wait.. I think I saw this girl already, Uhm to Jihyo's room I think" Her father joked as Jihyo whined in front of them. "Appa~~"

 "H-hello Mr. and Mrs. Park" I nervously greeted and bowed to them, "Relax Y/n we're not gonna eat you" Her mom said jokingly, wait they already knew my name.

I quickly fix my clothes then Jihyo pulled a chair for me as WE sat in front of her parents, "don't be so nervous Y/n, Jihyo always told us all about you. about how  pretty you are, how she loves you and Indeed. You're really gorgeous, as I can see you can be a model on our company" Her mom started to tell story, so Jihyo's in love with me for a long time? 

"T-thank you Mrs. Park" I thanked her as she waved her hands "No, just call us Mom and Dad too" they smiled at me. "So do you want to be our model? If you can think being our model, don't be shy to call or text us... look at you, you're really are gorgeous, like what Jihyo said." Her mom always complimenting me, I can't stand being with them.

"T-thank you Mrs. I mean Mom" As I thanked her the food arrived and It make me crave. 

my mouth went agape when all the food arrived on our table and I heard Jihyo and her mother giggled, "You must love food darling, you're so adorable" Her mom said and I giggled to her

"Let's eat now" Her father said and we started eating, "So where are your parent Y/n?" Her father asked me, as I'm about to say something Jihyo interrupted me "She's sister of Chaeyoung mom" Her mom looked surprise.

"That's surprising darling, and your mother is my sister bestfriend right?" She asked and I nodded, Is that really Jihyo knows me? Well she knows all about me and the time I met mina she look didn't even surprised.

"Uhm... did Jihyo always tell about me in front of you, haha It's because you're like knew all about me already" I shyly said then her dad giggled.

"You know every time Jihyo came home, our dinner filled with imagines about you... every dinner we had, She's in love with you darling" Her father laughed as Jihyo whined.

"So when are you two started dating? and how?" Her mom asked me as she wiggled her eyebrows, "Uhm, yesterday... She scold me because I was so close to a boy name Yeonjun" Then they started laughed while Jihyo was pouting.

"Yeah the Yeonjun boy, continue" Her mom started laughing again "Well I guess you know him, He's my cousin... Uhm she said ' No one can have you except me, Forget about Yeonjun.. ' She didn't even continue what her saying as I kiss her on her cheeks" We started laughing again, you know I can't tell her parents we did something more than a kiss lol.

"The kids nowadays" Her mom sighed as she finished laughing.