CHAPTER 2 "BEING CLOSED TO MY BEST FRIEND"

Y/N's POV

The upper class is private which no one can get inside if you're in a lower class and the lower class are public which means for everyone.

She tells me everything " unnie why didn't you study in the upper class? I know you're rich" I asked her calmly and she just give me a how-did-you-know look, i laughed at her reaction " this jacket is expensive, your phone is a new brand model of Apple and you looks like fancy girl" I said pointing at the things '' we're not that rich like an upper class, my father is a CEO of a company but I don't want to study in upper class because my father said I need to be close to the other students and be friends with them and be happy with what I want to study unlike in upper class they just do is study, nothing but being smart ass!" she said calmly "I'm not that smart though" she continue. I get it her parents are supportive of her and she can do whatever they want.

Timeskip

It was 6 in the evening and we decided to go home. She walked me home until we reached my house and she bid her goodbye to me.

As i walked inside our home i kissed my mother's cheek and say hi to dad, "who's jacket are you wearing?" my mom asked me while Preparing the plates on the table " my best friend mom, my first friend here and she's like a big sister to me" i replied and she gives me a good job smile and hugged me, she's holding my arm and touched my clothed bruise, it hurts but I bit my lips to prevent the pain (I hate my mind hahhah). I walked to my room and charged my phone, I went to the bathroom and took a bath, after that I grabbed a sweater in my closet and put it on. As I go downstairs my mother gives me a confused look " why are wearing sweaters? It's not winter now right?" she asked, giving her a nervous laugh " I just feel like wearing a sweater now mom" I said and mom gestured to me to sit because we're eating dinner. "HOLY MOLY! mom is making me nervous, " I said to myself.

Dinner is done and I wash our dishes, after that I walk to my parents room and say Goodnight to them. I go to my room and grab my phone and saw a text message,

TEXT MESSAGE

Chaeng: Hi sis, what are you doin?

Y/N: Hi unnie, I'm going to sleep now why?

Chaeng: Am I bothering you? I'm just bored. That's why I texted you?

Y/N: No unnie, I'm not doing anything though...

Chaeng: So I will go to your house tomorrow, and we'll go to school together.

Y/N: Okay unnie, no problem.

Chaeng: By the way, did your mother scold you? about your bruise?

Y/N: No unnie, I am wearing a sweater now so my mother will didn't notice it. but she asked me a while ago why I am wearing a sweater even though it's spring season.

Chaeng: I bet you're nervous that time, Did you pee to your pants? HAHAHHAHA

Y/N: I'm just nervous Little Unnie HAHAHHAHA

Chaeng: What did you say? a LITTLE? Excuse me, you are shorter than me.

HAHAHAHAHAH

Y/N: you 're so mean unnie huhuhu

Chaeng: Go to sleep now little sis, It's time for you to get taller HAHAHAHA

Y/N: whatever! Goodnight unnie , I love you..

Chaeng: Goodnight dongsaeng I love you too.

As I put my phone on my desk, I laid on my bed and stared at our ceiling. "She's just 2 inches taller than me," I said to myself, smiling and I drip to my dreamland.

Tomorrow Morning

My alarm ring makes me annoyed, I just want to sleep all day. i turned off my alarm and went back to sleep, but someone knocked on my door "Baby someone's looking for you , her name is chaeyoung" mom said to me, causing me to be shocked. "Mom, tell her that I'll be downstairs in 10 minutes" I said grab my clothes in my closet and go to the bathroom as fast as possible.

Chaeyoung POV

As the driver drove me to Y/N's house, I walked to their door and knocked. A woman in 40's opened it and she asked me who I was and who I was looking for. " I'm Chaeyoung ma'am, I guess you're Mrs. Choi? Is it Y/N here?" I asked her, she smiled at me and gestured for me to get inside. As I walked inside their house, it's not that big, but it's so clean and so modern with designed paintings on the wall. "It's beautiful right?" her mother asked me and I nod " Y/N's did that, it's her hobby" she said and gave her an -O- look. "She has talent like me and she looked like me when i was a kid, is she my relative?" I mumbled to myself. " Just wait here, Ms. chaeyoung, i will call her to her room, she's probably sleeping" her mother said chuckling. I sat on the couch and I smelled something burning, so I peeked into their kitchen and saw the pan was burning. It made me run to their kitchen and turn off the stove then suddenly her mother ran to me "Oh thank you Ms. chaeyoung, I forgot that I'm cooking something." she said and i smiled at her and went back to the couch. I saw her mother cooking again and went to the couch "Ms. chaeyoung, Y/N said give her 10 minutes and she go downstairs" her mom talked and it made me laugh "Mrs. Choi just call me chaeyoung, I'm just your daughter's best friend so don't need to be formal." I grant it to her and she nods " just call me mom too chaeyoung since you're being a good best friend to my precious daughter." she said, making me smile at her and gave her a nod.

10 minutes Later and I'm just sitting on the couch, I smelled a perfume and I turned my head to where the source of the perfume was. I see Y/N walking down the stairs, her beauty mesmerized me, she looks like me but a girly version of me.

							(This is what you're wearing)

Y/N POV

"Hi unnie, sorry I kept you waiting" I said pouting "it's okay jiji, just for my dongsaeng" she replied winking at me. suddenly mom called us "let's eat breakfast y/n and chaeng" "yes mom" chaeng unnie said and made me look at her in shock. she dragged me to the kitchen and i sat beside her " are you two that close? just in time? " asked them and then they laughed like there's no tomorrow. I just pout and act like a little baby who's crying for milk "ahh, mom i think dongsaeng are jealous" unnie said " I think chaeng" mom replied and laughed again.