CHAPTER 7 "PLAN?"

Chaeyoung POV

"How did you do your plan without me knowing?" she asked me and I just chuckled. she hugged me tightly as we lied onto her bed....

FLASHBACK

I'm going downstairs to see my brother, my ugly brother ( well he's not ugly, how can he be a model if he's ugly) "Jeong hoon? Please go to Y/n house and tell her that I'm sick" I said to my brother and he said yes happily. wondering why he's like that when it comes to Y/N, maybe he has feelings for my best friend.

I'm thinking, what if my brother tells her that he has feelings for my best friend?! What if my brother flirted with my best friend? How about me?

"Yah! nunna I said why we need to lie to her. you're not sick, you just want to skip classes!" I snapped myself when I heard my brother say, "I don't want to skip my class! Her birthday is the day after tomorrow! I just want to surprise her ''I said and slapped his shoulder playfully.

" Make sure to give this to her" I said and handed my excuse letter to my brother. He nodded with a smile on her face, as he walked out to our house.

Tomorrow morning

I grabbed my phone in my pocket and ordered some balloons and any decorations for my surprise. As I saw the Drawing set and Painting set, I remembered that she likes art so I decided to order it and make it my birthday present to her.

I texted Dahyun that it will be y/n birthday tomorrow and i planned for a birthday surprise.

me: Dubu, take her friends phone number and give it to me

Dubu: As you wish, Chaengiiee! my baby is so close to your Y/N, so you better treat me a chocolate!

me: yah! She's my best friend, not my girlfriend! But okay, I will treat you to some chocolate after the surprise is done.

Dubu: okay here's Yeji number **************

me: thank you

Dubu: welcome Chaengie

Now, I need to text her friend and make this plan succeed. I texted yeji

Me: Hi, it's Chaeyoung, Y/n best friend

Yeji: unnie, why?

Me: can you please be absent with your friends tomorrow?

Yeji: why unnie, you need our help?

me: yes, tomorrow is Y/N birthday. I want to surprise her with you.

Yeji: okay, tell me what's the plan unnie

me: tomorrow go to my house, here's my address ************* We were going to make a design and a banner for her birthday and I will text her mom if she will allow us to celebrate it at her house. you don't need money for this, i will treat you all.

Yeji: okay unnie, copy!

me: just text me tomorrow

Yeji: okay

After I texted her friends, I went to their house cause I know y/n isn't here now , it's time for her school . I knocked at their door and revealed to her mom "can I tell you something?" I asked her, she nodded and gestured me to get inside "what is it Chaeyoung? and why aren't you at school?" she asked me and i gave her a nervous laugh "mom, can we surprise Y/n here? I invited her friends to come here for her birthday" I said to her and gave me a smile "I didn't regret that you're my daughter's best friend Chaeng. sure just tell me what's the plan" she said.

I tell her all the plan and she agreed to it

as Momo unnie texted me about the birthday surprise ( I know her girlfriend Dahyun, tell her) and she wants to help. she said y/n close to her and Sana unnie, she have a plan to absent and decorate on their house while Sana unnie make y/n is safe. "The two of them are clumsy, how can I trust Sana unnie?" I thought. " I know what's on your mind Chaengie, I'm sure Sana will take care of Y/n, don't worry about that." She said as I laughed at her.

END OF FLASHBACK

"That's why I'm here because of your mother, she trusted me about you dong saeng" I said to the latter while she's hugging me. "Unnie thank you for your surprise to me, I didn't expect that you would do this to me, thank you so much." She smiled at me.

"Baby are you here?" her mom said and opened the door. "Your friends are already looking for you two" mom continued. "Let's go? You need to open all of our presents for you now."

I said and dragged her downstairs

The birthday celebration went well and I know y/n was happy for that, as we all bid our goodbye to her.

sorry for short chapter