CHAPTER 21 "TEACHER"

I woke up in the morning  because my mom wake me up, and I need to get ready for school. I took a bath and after that I wear my school Uniform, "Have a great day baby" Mom greeted me and handed me my Lunch.

"thank you mom" I kissed her cheeks and opened the door, "AHH!" I was surprised when I saw Yeji and her members In front of the door. "I'm sorry Jiji, I'm about to knock but you already opened the door" Yeji said scratching his not Itchy nape.

"what are you doing here?" I asked them... wow I missed that nickname of mine "We're worried about you, so we went here to check if you're okay.. and since you're wearing uniform, I guess you're going to school" Ryujin said and I give her a "really?" confused look.

"So since you're wearing uniform too, I guess you're going to school too so let's GO!" I said and bid our goodbye to mom.

After a minutes we arrived at the school, we're walking towards our room since we're all classmates someone tapped me at the back. I turned around to see who it was and It's the famous queen "AKA Jennie Kim".

"Hi" she waved her hand to me and I greeted her back "Hi Jennie unnie". "Y/n we will just wait for you inside" Yeji said and I nod. They walk inside our room "Remember our deal when you said I need to confess my feelings to the one I loved?" she asked me, and I remembered all.

"Yah unnie! You didn't text about the person you love!" I said playfully slap her shoulder. "Hehe.. That's why I'm telling you now" now she's acting shy. "Wait for me" She ran toward the stairs and she go back with a girl beside her.

"Wait?! It's your friend right? the dancer of the school with Momo unnie?" She nod. "Hi Y/n, I'm Lisa, Jennie's girlfriend." she introduced herself. wahhh! so they're together now haha. 

I saw Jennie unnie blushed, "The famous queen bully Is acting a SHY PERSON now" I laughed at her. " We need to go now Y/n, Take care" Jennie unnie hugged me. "Okay unnie you too" I bid my goodbye to them and walk inside our room.

after our class, It's lunch now and I'm with Itzy, they're buying their lunch. I'm on my phone when someone shout my name "CHOI Y/N!" Sana unnie, with her friends. of course they're my friends too except the president, "Sana unnie!" I hugged her tight. "what about me Y/n? I'm your bestfriend too" Momo said and I hugged her and Dahyun unnie too. "Hi miss Pres." I give her a smile and she just nod.

Chaeyoung POV

I'm running towards the cafeteria, finding Y/n and I saw her with My friends and Itzy "Y/n!" I yelled her name and they all look at my direction. "Mom wants to give you this, and Dad said he misses you" I said to her and she just gave me a cold nod.

I put the food on the table, "Thanks" She said coldly, "are you two okay?" Sana unnie asked and I said yes. "I need to go now unnie, By the way Jihyo unnie Nayeon unnie said she needs your help" I said to Jihyo unnie and then ran away.

She's acting so cold, hys by the way it's all my fault why she's like that. Mina didn't went to school, I think she's so sad right now.

Y/N POV

"What happened between you two?" Dahyun unnie asked. "Did you fight?" Sana unnie asked. "Don't you like the food she gave to you?" AND with that question Ms. President look at Momo unnie with 'seriously' look.

"Just misunderstanding Unnie" I said to them and smile, "You're absent for to weeks, what about that?" Yeji began to asked. then someone yelled my name again, "Y/N nunna!" Wait? I know that voice, It's Jay!. 

they run towards me, and I stood in front of them "What are you doing here?" I asked them and they smiled at me. "We're going to study here" Sunoo said. "We're glad to see you here nunna" Jung won said and I gave them a hug.

after our lunch, I run towards my class... I'm late to my class, It's History.... I run and run to hall when I accidentally bumped to a girl, We fall and I saw a wound at my knee. "I'm really sorry Miss I.... Irene?!" I apologized to the girl and I just found out It's Irene..

"Y/n! You're studying here?" I nodded to her, And I saw she noticed my knees, after a minute she treat my wound and put band aid on it. "Be careful next time Y/n" she said.

She accompany me and we're walking towards my room then we stop "This is my room" I said to her and her face looks so shock "So you're my student?" what she's saying? wait?!!!

"Are you a teacher?!" I'm really surprised right now "Your teacher Y/n " She laughed at me and mumbled 'So cute' I probably heard it.