SPECIAL CHAPTER

"Did it hurt? when you fell from heaven?" Yae-joon (Dahmo Son) said to Himari (Michaeng daughter).

Himari just hummed to the boy as Mi-sun (Satzu Daughter) interrupted them, " He didn't saw you fell from heaven because He's crawling out of hell" She calmly said and went to her parents.

Mean while Najeong, Tzuyu and Jihyo... "Haha Where did you get that Mi-sun-ah?" Jihyo asked while holding her laughed at the kid. "You can clearly see, right? Tzuyu-yah?" Jeongyeon said then the all laughed, except for Jihyun (Y/n and Jihyo daughter)  Who's busy at her Phone.

Y/n POV

"Jihyun-nah? why you aren't get along with them?" I asked my daughter, "I don't want to Mommy..." she just said then went back to the phone.

"Aunt Jihyo! Aunt Y/n I think Ji-Hyun likes me... I always caught her staring at me" Ha-Joon (Najeong Daughter) Said Proudly. "Yah! What are you saying?! " 

"She liked me, more than you right baby?"Jihyun Face palmed when Mi-Sun Flirt with her.

"I just want to have a sister!" She yelled as we surprise at her,  Then our friends look at Jihyo and I, "Do you want us to make you a sister?" Jihyo approached Jihyun as I facepalmed myself.

" You two.. Do you want to sleep on the couch tonight?" I asked them.....

"Jihyun-ah do you want to sleepover tonight?" Nayeon told my daughter and wiggled her eyebrows on us.

After the Night

"Fuck~~ Jihyo, Please.. ughh~~ Don't stop" Y/n gripped on Jihyo's Hair Grinding on her hips deeper on her folds.

Jihyo removed her tongue from the latter dripping folds, as she sat beside her lover.

"Do you think we'll gonna have a child with that tongue of yours?" Y/n asked, teasing Jihyo's cock by handing it around her hands.

'I need to fuck her really rough' Jihyo's mind.

"fuckk... please baby" Jihyo whined as Y/n looked at her innocently.

Jihyo's mind going insane when Y/n slowly moved to her lap, grinding her wet pussy on Jihyo's begging cock.

Jihyo watched Y/n titts move up and down as she couldn't take it anymore, Jihyo flipped around made the younger under her.

Her cock sliding to Y/n fold right away because of the sticky substance on her fold.

"Ohh~~ yes baby, I miss this" Y/n groaned as she satisfied on her lover, and held her legs up  for jihyo.

Jihyo started to to thrust her hips harshly, Kissing her lover sweetly.

"ugh~~ You're still tight baby" Jihyo whimpered as she thrust.

"Keep holding your legs baby" She panted and pushed herself deeper as the mattress sink up and down.

"You fuck me so good baby" Y/n moaned.

Jihyo ramming inside of her now.

"Lets come together baby" Y/n moaned out.

"Let get Jihyun a sister" Jihyo jokingly said.

"Baby" As simple as that Y/n made her climax followed by Jihyo as well.

Jihyo POV

I went beside my wife who's smiling in front of me, "Why are you smiling?" I asked her as I put my arms around and cuddled.

"Nothing baby..." She pecked at my lips and snuggled to my neck.

as minutes goes by, I thought she's asleep when I'm suprisingly shocked at her, She looked at me liked she's confused.

"Jihyun wants to have a sister.. then what If we'll have a baby boy?" She confusingly asked as I laughed at her reaction.

She's so adorable.

"Then we'll do it again until God gave us another daughter, so easy.." I jokingly said and laughed.

She playfully slap my arms, "Do you think It's easy for  me to give birth?" She asked me.

"Do you think It's easy for me too that you have mood swings when you're pregnant?" I asked at her and she burst out laughing.

"There's a time you'll gonna push me out of our own bed because my face made you annoyed for no reason and sometimes you want me... to fuck you" I mumbled the last sentence

She laughed again "And you loved to fuck me, Park Jihyo" She told me.

"Yes, I really loved to fuck you Park Y/n" I said and smiled.

"and there's a time I want you to buy me an Ice cream in the middle of the night, the worst is.. I only want you to buy me an Ice cream not the others" She told me her silliness mood swings before.

"And I remember the time I fucked you on your own first car" I recall our past especially the sex things with her.

"You always remember the sex  things Jihyo!" She playfully slap my arms again, as I tightly hugged her.

"I remember all the things we've done my love, not only the sex things but all the happy and sad memories we made in the past" I kissed her crown.

"I love you Park Jihyo" She pecked on my lips.

"I love you too Park Y/n and to Jihyun and to our future baby" I said.

*************

Thanks for reading my story, hope you liked it.

and please I'm going to do another story, Like a Twitter AU story, more of Photos... and its tagalog-English

huhu please read it, and thank you again..

for those who wants to give me suggestions, I'm glad If you gave me and I really appreciate that.

btw your author is a girl, soooo..... SARANGHAE YORUBON MUWAH 💗😗