CHAPTER 4 "SLEEPOVER"

After everything is done we Bid our goodbye to mom and dad and I'm shocked knowing that she has her car on her way here and has a driver. "Come on JI, I'm excited to play with you" she said and we got in the car to make our way to their house.

We're now in her house, it's big that the family can fit perfectly here and it's so clean. "Who's this beautiful girl here nunna (sister)?" the tall guy asked " ohh, how rude I am, I'm Y/N but just call me jiji and I'm 15 years old" I said to him with a smile.

Chaeyoung POV

my brother dragged me "Nunna you have a girlfriend who's younger than me? isn't it child abuse?" my idiot brother whispered at me and I just smacked her head "Idiot she's not my girlfriend! she's my best friend, i don't know what inside me that time when i saw her but i want her to be my bestfriend and to protect her always." I whispered back at him and went back to Y/N. My brother faked a cough and I saw y/n startled when she heard my brother "since this beautiful is your best friend, can I court you miss beautiful?" as I heard my brother making his way to my best friend I pinched her ear hard "Even if you're my brother, I can kill you with just one click, so don't you dare!" I said and saw Y/N giggled.

As I brought Y/N to my room, she just bowed to my brother "You don't need to be formal to him, he's just my idiot brother" I said and saw y/n laughing.

Y/N POV

" You and your brother look like a cat and dog fighting for their food" I said laughing at her. Her room was filled with art too and a drawing of their family? I guess, I didn't know if the drawing is of her family because it isn't clear and I sat on her comfy bed while she's preparing her clothes and taking a bath. "I'm going to take a bath, feel at home!, you can freely do whatever you want." she said and went to the bathroom. as i roamed in her room, I saw something in her bookshelf, it's full of drawing books but I saw a different one. It's something like a scrapbook, as I opened it I saw a picture of her with Somi, the girl she said was her ex. when I was going to turn to the next page, someone tapped and it made me yell " Ahhh! what the..'' I shouted and covered my mouth " don't you dare continue what you want to say, it's bad." She said and asked me what I was looking at. " I- its...sorry unnie, it's a picture of you and your ex" I stuttered and laughed nervously, then she chuckled "nervous huh? I should burned that one later" she said laughing at me

"You should take a bath now and please wear the pink pajamas that I left in the bathroom and use the new toothbrush there, the color pink one I know it's your favorite," she said smiling at me.

15 minutes later and I'm done taking a bath and everything.

Pink = Yours

White= Chaeyoung

As I walked out to the bathroom , I didn't see chaeyoung unnie and the book that I looked before wasn't there anymore so I went downstairs to see where she is and I saw her brother again but this time she's watching a movie and looked at me "Ohh, you too look like a twin. a small and smaller minions" she said and laughed like there is no tomorrow. " Oppa you're so mean" I pouted and she approached me and tapped my back " I'm just kidding" she replied and smiled at me. as i saw what he's watching, I sat quickly on the couch and saw him sitting beside me "That's my favorite movie "Harry Potter"." He said and I giggled "It's my favorite too oppa." I replied and smiled at him.

Chaeyoung POV

I'm here outside burning the things that remind me of my ex including the picture of us, the bear that she gave and the love letter she wrote for me. as I'm done with what I'm doing and walking towards the door "EXPELLIARMUS!" "EXPECTO PATRONUM" "AVADA CADAVRA" I heard Y/N 's Voice... with my brother???. As I slowly opened the door I saw them laughing at each other and our maid was really happy with them too. we're not strict to our maids, that's we're close to each other, especially to mom and dad. "Oh ma'am sorry, they look cute together," the nanny (the maid) said to me and I just smiled at her. "oh, unnie where are you from?" Y/N walked toward me with a worried tone " just need some fresh air, why? Do you miss me that much?" I asked that make her laugh. "Aniyo (no)!" she just shrugged her shoulders and pouted which made her look more cute. " Let's sleep now ji, we're going to the mall tomorrow" I said go to my room and glance at her who's following me.

Jeong-Hoon (Chaeyoung's brother) POV

"She looks Like chaeyoung nunna, and acts like her too but she's more beautiful than chaeng" I thought and laughed at myself " looks like someone's in love?" I snapped at myself when Nanny talked and teased me. "I'm not in love with her Nanny, she's just beautiful and fun to be with" I replied, she laughed and walked to their room " see? I didn't even mention a name, Goodnight Jeong hoon. ''She said smiling to me "Goodnight nanny" I replied and walked to my room.

Tomorrow morning

Chaeyoung POV

I waked up when I felt heavy on my legs "Don't be dirty minded author-nim, she's my best friend" I said to the author "I'm not saying anything Chaeyoungiee" Author-nim replied " I can feel it!" I grunt. As I make my way to stand up, I sway her legs carefully not to bother her from sleeping. I went to the bathroom and took a bath, after that I went downstairs to cook something for breakfast. Even though we have maids, I want to cook my own food because it's more delicious when I cook it myself.

I cooked Pancakes and made some coffee for me and Y/n but this brother of mine took one of it. That's why I need to make one again. After I'm done, someone walks downstairs with her hair so messy and rubs her eyes. She looks so cute with that but she's my best friend, I can't fall in love with her!

"Unnie you just left me and didn't wake me up" She said, doing cute boy and pouted, "Sorry Jiji, I don't want to disturb you from your dream." I replied to make her smile. After we ate, chatting together, she went upstairs and took a bath because we're heading to the mall.

No one POV

Y/N and Chaeyoung are at the mall, watching movies, playing arcades, eating at fancy restaurants and coming home tired. one week of y/n staying at ChaeYoung's house, they're so happy, including Chaeyoung's brother. they're watching movies together, play games together, cook something new together, which is making the three close together but chaeyoung's brother develop his feeling to the latter. he makes his way to be near to y/n and sometime's make's some annoying things to y/n to caught his attention.